Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 182 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any word on Tommyknockers Lettered yet anyone?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    No updates recently.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    No updates recently.
    Thank you Alan. I am really hoping this is a nice one... I loved that book!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    It's only the 8th of May. Bank Holiday time in the UK. Another long weekend in 2 weeks as well. We would rather play than work in the UK.

Be patient. It will be published soon enough.
    Fair enough. I don't normally like to be reasonable nor reasoned with. I'd much rather panic and storm PS Towers but you're very persuasive.

Really I was just curious. Seems like I just preordered the book(s) not much more than 2 months ago. I don't expect it so quickly.
    It’s now June. Are we allowed to ask where the Stand is yet?

Along the Path of the Beam ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough

I’m still hunting for letter P of Thinner. If you have it, can you let me know even if it’s not for sale. It will save me keep posting in multiple forums. I have a PC copy for trade.

Also got PC copies of the lettered editions of Night Shift and Skeleton Crew available for trade or sale

Country
    Country Flag

I’m looking for Carrie G. Impossible tasks my man.... BUT you never know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough

I’m looking for Carrie G. Impossible tasks my man.... BUT you never know

Tell me about. I remain hopeful )

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Will be released beginning of August. Might be end of July, but stick with early August.

Country
    Country Flag

From PS:
    "For the record, Mike is currently designing THE STAND, (both the trade and the deluxe edition at the same time), Tomislav is working on THE DEAD ZONE and Dave McKean is standing by to begin on the next title after that."

Country
    Country Flag

From PS:
    "For the record, Mike is currently designing THE STAND, (both the trade and the deluxe edition at the same time), Tomislav is working on THE DEAD ZONE and Dave McKean is standing by to begin on the next title after that."
    I gotta say, I sure do hope they get the Stand signed for sure. I’m loving Don’s work on this. Every piece I’ve seen is amazing!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Dave McKean is standing by to begin on the next title after that."
    That's Needful Things, right?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Will be released beginning of August. Might be end of July, but stick with early August.

Did we pay for Tommyknockers already? Lettered Edition really next month???

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Did we pay for Tommyknockers already? Lettered Edition really next month???
    Not yet

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now, that's a little cheeky...

From the PS Newsletter... "SLEEPING BEAUTIES by Owen and Stephen King. All pre-orders have now been shipped and after a final count up we have four copies of the standard slipcased edition and three of the signed traycased edition." Selling the S/L for £495 (Yes, that's pounds...)

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

From the PS Newsletter... "SLEEPING BEAUTIES by Owen and Stephen King. All pre-orders have now been shipped and after a final count up we have four copies of the standard slipcased edition and three of the signed traycased edition." Selling the S/L for £495 (Yes, that's pounds...)
    Ugh I really hate how publishers keep doing this.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Ugh I really hate how publishers keep doing this.
    Converted to $660 us dollars. I passed.

Given we have more members in this group thought I would post my most wanted here just in case someone knows of its whereabouts.

It is PS Publishing’s Lettered Edition of Thinner - letter P.

I have a PC version (Number 3) along with some cash to trade so you don’t actually lose the book itself 👍

I would consider a different letter for the right deal - feel free to email me ianlever@yahoo.com

My Mood
    Asleep

For the Catalog. Price is below.

From email I received from PS.

We estimate that THE TOMMYKNOCKERS should be ready next month or early August. The price for the book is £2,520 post-free. Steve has already signed the tip sheets.

Up next, the Stand and The Dead Zone. No confirmation that they are signed by King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Other than Author, Price and Publisher, can someone please provide more info and pics for the Catalog?
    Thanks.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don Maitz discusses his art project for PS Publishing's "The Stand":

“ My intention when tasked to create images for the illustrated deluxe edition of Stephen King’s The Stand is to separate graphically the exterior images from the interior art. I accomplished this by painting the slipcase, book jackets, and the boards glued to the bindings of the three volumes symbolically and in oil paint, then, all interior art is depicted representationally, and in acrylic paint. King began each of these three books using quotes from other sources and songs lyrics, so this symbolic lead-in to representational elements follows his format.

The slipcase image is meant to offer the super flu as an all encompassing, airborne harbinger of death falling from the sky with carrion in its wake. The individual volumes' dust jackets extend this visitation. When the dust jackets are removed, the glued on, bound images for the boards exaggerate the elements of each dust jacket, and are meant to bring the reader in closer to the story.

The endpapers are the means that hold the book together, gluing the bound text pages to the hard cover encasements. As the flu virus is the element holding the events in the story together, it seems logical that it be portrayed on the part of the book melding the pieces. I chose a spatter effect to represent the flu virus within the exterior images and decided to have that effect enlarged, as if seen under a microscope for these endpapers. The intention of the endpapers is to show the flu virus as an introductory break and a precursor to the first interior image of a spatter escaping from a petrie dish.

I chose a limited palette for all paintings to signify that the super flu has taken so many people from earth. The population loss is reflected in having few colors present. Many of the interior images depict characters' dreams, which melds the symbolic and the realistic elements themed in the art as representations within the book.”

- Don Maitz
    http://www.paravia.com/DonMaitz
    donmaitz@paravia.com

Sample board image from book 3:

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

From today's newsletter:

Finally, I’ve had quite a few enquiries about where we are with posting out copies of THE STAND by Stephen King.

The text has been proofed and with the arrival of Don Maitz’s remarkable artwork, everything is now in the final stages of design. The next update on this book will probably be to let you know when we are about to send everything to the printers.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Don Maitz discusses his art project for PS Publishing's "The Stand":

“ My intention when tasked to create images for the illustrated deluxe edition of Stephen King’s The Stand is to separate graphically the exterior images from the interior art. I accomplished this by painting the slipcase, book jackets, and the boards glued to the bindings of the three volumes symbolically and in oil paint, then, all interior art is depicted representationally, and in acrylic paint. King began each of these three books using quotes from other sources and songs lyrics, so this symbolic lead-in to representational elements follows his format.

The slipcase image is meant to offer the super flu as an all encompassing, airborne harbinger of death falling from the sky with carrion in its wake. The individual volumes' dust jackets extend this visitation. When the dust jackets are removed, the glued on, bound images for the boards exaggerate the elements of each dust jacket, and are meant to bring the reader in closer to the story.

The endpapers are the means that hold the book together, gluing the bound text pages to the hard cover encasements. As the flu virus is the element holding the events in the story together, it seems logical that it be portrayed on the part of the book melding the pieces. I chose a spatter effect to represent the flu virus within the exterior images and decided to have that effect enlarged, as if seen under a microscope for these endpapers. The intention of the endpapers is to show the flu virus as an introductory break and a precursor to the first interior image of a spatter escaping from a petrie dish.

I chose a limited palette for all paintings to signify that the super flu has taken so many people from earth. The population loss is reflected in having few colors present. Many of the interior images depict characters' dreams, which melds the symbolic and the realistic elements themed in the art as representations within the book.”

- Don Maitz
    http://www.paravia.com/DonMaitz
    donmaitz@paravia.com

Sample board image from book 3:

BRILLIANT work on this. Hands down the BEST of the PS line. I PRAY we get the lettered in this one....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool that he set some time aside so we can get a behind the scenes insight.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't remember, was any of the artwork for the Stand (other then the covers) released anywhere?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Couldn't find a "The Collectible Joe Hill" thread, perhaps this goes in PS Publishing...let me know if I need to delete/move this:

PS Publishing Horns Clam-case edition # 57 $300 shipped

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 182 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast