Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 182 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ummm....just a question based on that last link posted...were there s/l and lettereds of these anniversary editions.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Ummm....just a question based on that last link posted...were there s/l and lettereds of these anniversary editions.
    I thought that was strange too. I just wish these were coming out a bit later so there was some recovery time from the last two big announcements!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

If I'm not mistaken, the "signed" copies are signed only by the artists, not by King. King's signature is still a facsimile in these editions.

John

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, the "signed" copies are signed only by the artists, not by King. King's signature is still a facsimile in these editions.

John
    Correct:

Facsimile Stephen King Autograph.
    Two Signed pages by both featured artists
    Four double page Color artwork spreads.
    Color Cover
    Illustrated Slipcase
    Front and back endpaper art
    Six Interior black & white illustrations

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I noticed that when I oredered my copies, I think its just a generic order page they have, and they gray out options that are not available for each specific book.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is that me or the publisher didnt announce the preorder of those titles, yet?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just preordered them from Camelot - I like that they don't want payment up front.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

These are now available to order on the PS site £59.99 each. The limitation is 750 and they will not be published until Spring 2014.
    Jon

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Christine: http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/christ...ing-1712-p.asp

TITLE Christine
    A NOVEL by Stephen King
    PUBLICATION DATE April 2013
    EDITION Wraparound covers, two-page endpapers and interior art.
    Full colour wraparound artwork on a special slipcase.
    COVER ART & ENDPAPERS Tomislav Tikulin
    INTERIOR ART Jill Bauman
    INTRODUCTION Michael Marshall Smith
    AFTERWORD Richard Chizmar
    PRINT RUN 750
    ISBN 978-1-848636-08-8

Pet Sematary: http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/pet-se...ing-1713-p.asp

TITLE Pet Sematary
    A NOVEL by Stephen King
    PUBLICATION DATE November 2013
    EDITION Wraparound covers, two-page endpapers and interior art.
    Full colour wraparound artwork on a special slipcase.
    COVER ART TBA
    INTERIOR ART TBA
    INTRODUCTION Ramsey Campbell
    AFTERWORD TBA
    PRINT RUN 750
    Last edited by Bev Vincent; 02-09-2013 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Corrected year to 2013

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The price is right and I like everything I'm seeing in those descriptions.

I "ordered" both from Camelot.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I don't know. Now that the print run is that high I think I'm going to pass

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

What is the forum's general consensus r.e. the longterm value of these? On par with other Gift editions (holds value w/ perhaps a slight increase), or because of the low limitation and signatures of contributors more likely to increase to a greater degree? Or for some reason I can't conceive of, more likely to diminish in value as compared to U.S.-based publishers' Gift editions? I can't quite decide what to do...1). my King budget is shot, and 2). I already have UK 1st HCs of each of these two which I've always liked.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Camelot doesn't require pre-payment.

I think they'll hold their value.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hm, so these are 31st Anniversary Editions now?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Unless last minute change, the interior art of Pet Sematary will be done by Mark Geyer (he confirmed that last December on Facebook).

Now...I think that the higher quantity of copies (750 against 300/400 rumored) and the anouncement in the same week of Doctor Sleep Gift edition (and only three weeks after The Shining Gift edition) will go against these books. I doubt they'll sell out before March/April.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered one of each from PS Publishing. International delivery to California was 10 pounds total.

Along with all the artwork, I like that the each volume will be signed by all non-King contributors, will include a slipcase, and will cost under a hundred bucks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Camelot is sold out. I went to place an order during my lunch break and they were gone.

PS might be my only choice now. I just hate having to pre-pay a year in advance. It would be nice if instead of paying for the entire purchase you could just place a small desposit to hold your copies and pay the remainder when the books are published.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wo wo wo...I never saw that both books would be released in 2014...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SkippyD023 View Post
    Camelot is sold out. I went to place an order during my lunch break and they were gone.

PS might be my only choice now. I just hate having to pre-pay a year in advance. It would be nice if instead of paying for the entire purchase you could just place a small desposit to hold your copies and pay the remainder when the books are published.
    You can reserve a copy here with out paying anything untill they ship.

http://stephenkingcatalog.com/catalo...on-p-1861.html
    http://stephenkingcatalog.com/catalo...on-p-1860.html

David at Betts will probly have some for people to reserve?
    Wow hate to see that 2014 release date...

Traveler lor1974 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Wo wo wo...I never saw that both books would be released in 2014...
    I would guess that the 2014 publication date is a typo.
    PS posted a number of new books to their 'forthcoming titles' page today and they've all been (inadvertently) given a 2014 release date.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got confirmation from Pete that both editions will be released in 2013. 2014 is a typo.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Just got confirmation from Pete that both editions will be released in 2013. 2014 is a typo.
    Good to here that..

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default heads up

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post

Just a heads up. The link posted above does charge you now for these books. I ordered mine there and my card was charged for both books. Hope this helps.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post

Just a heads up. The link posted above does charge you now for these books. I ordered mine there and my card was charged for both books. Hope this helps.
    Thats strange I asked Dave at Overlook if I would be charged at order or shipping...He stated if you pay by CC you won't be charged untill shipping.
    I placed my order monday 2/4/13 and have not been charged. I would send him an e-mail.

Brian..

Country
    Country Flag

I sent David @ Betts an e-mail to see if he will be getting any copies for his customers to preorder........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 182 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast