Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
If they are using facsimile signatures, I'm not that interested.

John
Im more interested in them producing a good looking book to collect as you can't buy mint hardcovers of either book these days, more important to me than another King sig. I just hope they don't use the sig reproduction as an excuse to jack up the price. Gift editions are my favourite type of books to collect, artists editions not as much as the cost becomes excessive.
Well said! I agree- I love gift editions, and get very excited when I see that I can get- essentially- the same beautifully designed, printed and bound book (sans signature page, of course)- for a fair price. I remember King once said that he feels like everyone should be happy with "one" signature of his in our lifetime. I've got 4 or 5 (I couldn't even tell ya'- it really is all about the quality of the book to me) I'm good with that.

Having said that- I'm shocked that some of you guys are "hoping" (or, at least, speculating) the book goes for somewhere in the $125- $175 range. For an unsigned (by the only guy who should command a premium) anniversary edition? Sheesh, I'm hoping they're in more like the $60-$75 range!

Ron
I agree with Ron (after re-thinking my initial thought on price) -without a real sig, it would be nice in 60-$75 range...but their limited one for the road goes for $120 - and that is small, unsigned, but illustrated well (not sure how many were in the unsigned print run, there were 100 just signed by the artist). Their other king books went for between $40-$80 (riding the bullet and colorado kid).