Saw this in their newsletter today:

Okay, I’m going to carry on with birthdays and celebrations with the news that we’re going to be publishing not one but *two* special anniversary editions—a right royal pair . . . a brace of Kings, even. Yes, as close as we can get to the original publication dates from way back in 1983 (April 29th and November 14th respectively) we’re going to put out 30th Anniversary Editions of Christine and Pet Sematary . . . with new wraparound covers, new two-page endpapers back and front (each one different) and full colour wraparound artwork on a special slipcase, along the lines of the ones we’re doing for our comicbook reprint series. So that’s four spreads—*plus* a half-dozen interior b&w illustrations—for each book. The artists will be signing the tip sheets and we’re aiming to run a facsimile signature from the author. We’re planning on either 300 or 400 NUMBERED copies so, as you might imagine, we’re very excited. I hope you are, too. Watch out for further announcements over the weeks ahead.
I'm suprised by the small editions for these, but both are on my want list. Hopefully they won't be too difficult to get.

Never have understood the point of facsimile signatures...