Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 182 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I might have thought about it through CD, but the PS side is just a little too dear for this one. I did get the Trade edition though (from CD).
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can someone please help me finding out how many illustrations are behind the following PS Publishing editions?
    - CARRIE illustrated by Glenn Chadbourne
    - NIGHT SHIFT, artist : Dave McKean
    - SKELETON CREW, artist : Pete Von Sholly
    - THE COLORADO KID, upcoming edition illustrated by Dave McKean. 18 apparently, only in the deluxe version?
    - THINNER?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Traveler Johnpotten is on a distinguished road

Believe you are correct re Colorado Kid, although no one has it yet to check.

Night Shift is one per story (20?) plus endpapers, covers and slipcase.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thinner: Les Edwards.
    Salem's Lot: Fangorn
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe both of the Colorado Kid editions are illustrated. PS usually includes them in all editions. In this case the numbered also comes with an illustrated slipcase and is signed by Dave.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Traveler Johnpotten is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    I believe both of the Colorado Kid editions are illustrated. PS usually includes them in all editions. In this case the numbered also comes with an illustrated slipcase and is signed by Dave.

There was a Facebook reply from PS on launch of Colorado Kid which said the trade only has Dave's cover and endpapers, the deluxe has an extra piece of art for each chapter, 18 in total.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnpotten View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post

There was a Facebook reply from PS on launch of Colorado Kid which said the trade only has Dave's cover and endpapers, the deluxe has an extra piece of art for each chapter, 18 in total.
    I see, well dang that's a bummer.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

There was a new reedition of COlorado Kid by PS that didn't have the artwork included. I got Chadboune cover but no the interiors.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing are offering FREE WORLDWIDE shipping on any books purchased from 6pm to midnight (UK time) tomorrow (Saturday 7th October).
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I right in thinking copies of CD's Gwendy's Button Box ordered through PS are still unshipped and are awaiting the Slipcase?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Am I right in thinking copies of CD's Gwendy's Button Box ordered through PS are still unshipped and are awaiting the Slipcase?
    I would say that is an accurate assessment.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Anybody receive their lettered edition of Salem's Lot from PS Publishing? I thought it was being shipped beginning of November. Thank You!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I spoke to Pete last week and he said “in a few weeks”.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Is that publisher time or real time
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Thanks! He just wrote back and said next week! I was just thinking i missed a notice or something.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Newsletter:

Well, to kick off, the first copy of our beautiful oversized, traycased, signed and lettered edition of Stephen King’s ‘SALEM’S LOT made its grand (and, come on folks, horribly overdue) entrance to applause, amazement and astonishment in almost equal amount. These will be going out by registered post over the next week or two.
    I’m so sorry that this seems to have dragged on. Nothing sinister, just a lot of problems at Blissetts, our printers on this project. But the good news is that they’re ready. I asked for the copy earmarked for Steve King (#1) and it came through in short order. Indeed, it is—as Gary Blissett said—the most wonderful one in the series so far. That is, of course, until the next one, the regular slipcased edition of which is currently underway. We’re all of us—and that’s the whole PS team and the folks at Blissetts—apologise heartily. As you can see from the photograph, if you ordered this monster then you ain’t gonna be disappointed.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Newsletter:

Well, to kick off, the first copy of our beautiful oversized, traycased, signed and lettered edition of Stephen King’s ‘SALEM’S LOT made its grand (and, come on folks, horribly overdue) entrance to applause, amazement and astonishment in almost equal amount. These will be going out by registered post over the next week or two.
    I’m so sorry that this seems to have dragged on. Nothing sinister, just a lot of problems at Blissetts, our printers on this project. But the good news is that they’re ready. I asked for the copy earmarked for Steve King (#1) and it came through in short order. Indeed, it is—as Gary Blissett said—the most wonderful one in the series so far. That is, of course, until the next one, the regular slipcased edition of which is currently underway. We’re all of us—and that’s the whole PS team and the folks at Blissetts—apologise heartily. As you can see from the photograph, if you ordered this monster then you ain’t gonna be disappointed.
    Any pics?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Newsletter:

Any pics?
    The traycase:

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Alan. Was not a fan of the art but excited to see the package in detail when you get it mate! Thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It looks like one book in this photo (rather than the three parts in the artist edition). I wonder if this photo is just a representation of the book or the lettered state will be one volume?

PS - I love the art on this edition and Fangorn's art generally - especially the cover.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Congratulations, Alan!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

NICE Alan! You looking for a Roman one?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    NICE Alan! You looking for a Roman one?
    Yes. Been looking for the right deal for years. I'm very patient.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 182 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast