+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160
Results 3,976 to 3,983 of 3983

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Weedeater frik is just really nice frik is just really nice frik is just really nice frik is just really nice frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    Those illustrations for The Stand look absolutely amazing. I hope I'm able to get one. Is that supposed to come out this year?
    I'm counting on it! But it will be awhile yet.

sk

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has PS said for sure yet if they are doing a Stand letter?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater frik is just really nice frik is just really nice frik is just really nice frik is just really nice frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Has PS said for sure yet if they are doing a Stand letter?
    Pretty sure I read (in one of the newsletters??) The Stand lettered is in the works.

sk

Guardian of the Beam TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have an extra The Stand on order that they can spare. I really would appreciate it. I missed the order window and it doesn't look like any cancellations have come up. I'd probably have to split payments to 2 months.
    WANTED
    The Stand: S/L
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance release
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

TRADE/SALE
    Fangoria: CD Lettered J

Gunslinger Apprentice Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about

Per PS's newsletter from last Friday, The Stand is about to be sent to the printer.

I'd be surprised if this one is released in 2019.

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Per PS's newsletter from last Friday, The Stand is about to be sent to the printer.

originally for this past summer was it not?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I always pre-order these from Sub-Press and have never had any trouble getting them, except when they did a couple of the different dust jackets, but I always managed to find them somehow after sweating a few bullets.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post

originally for this past summer was it not?
    May, I think, though the website now says September 2019.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160