Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 182 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

General question re: PS books:
    I haven't seen dimensions in their books' listings, but I believe, when mentioned, they have been described as being on the smaller side.
    Do they have a uniform or common size?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The regular PS editions have the same height as King's Joyland: a bit on the small side.
    Their lettered King editions are much larger though, comparable to the CD limiteds.

sk

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    The regular PS editions have the same height as King's Joyland: a bit on the small side.
    Their lettered King editions are much larger though, comparable to the CD limiteds.

sk
    I like smaller. Smaller means more books can fit in bookcases
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    No! The bigger the better!

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOL!!, Dez. I know, I know. Easily amused .
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pieter View Post
    Hi. When will the order page for CD edition of The Shining will be online?
    right about now.... http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/the-sh...nce-3946-p.asp

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Saved me nearly $100 ordering Shining from PS instead of shipping from the US.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On the hunt for PS Skeleton Crew #521 Monkey variant if anyone's willing to depart with it. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    What do they say, more than a handful is a waste? Not to me - if it doesn't fit, it's a hit.

The Centipede Press edition of Salem's Lot is nothing new to people here, but (for those that haven't seen one in person), have you seen the photo of people holding it? It's ludicrously sized - which is to say, GIMME.

I suppose my dream is to have a book too large to lift, and have it somehow built into the wall of my (specially constructed) home (hey, it's my daydream, why not?). Maybe with levers and pulleys to move it around...this is actually a pretty good idea.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

I suppose my dream is to have a book too large to lift, and have it somehow built into the wall of my (specially constructed) home (hey, it's my daydream, why not?). Maybe with levers and pulleys to move it around...this is actually a pretty good idea.
    Indeed...someone else thought so, too:

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Good lord, what (and where) is that? It just needs a swing to allow you to hover above it

The ceiling doesn't look high enough to allow page turning; that must be a perspective thing.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

RC65 is making me nervous. CD or PS better not make their next limited edition that big. lol
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Confused

Are the artist editions of Salem's Lot getting mailed out? I'd say more but I'm asking a vague question as to not get reprimanded.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Good lord, what (and where) is that? It just needs a swing to allow you to hover above it

The ceiling doesn't look high enough to allow page turning; that must be a perspective thing.
    Info on it here:

https://largestbook.wordpress.com/

It must be a real book, in that pages can be turned (if not the cover "boards", you're right, it doesn't look like they clear the ceiling) and there are 346 of them, according to the site.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

Indeed...someone else thought so, too:

Sweet Jesus

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

CD just got their next Lettered idea...

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a bad angle, but I'm not convinced its bigger than the Signed Knowing Darkness.....

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    It's a bad angle, but I'm not convinced its bigger than the Signed Knowing Darkness.....
    Well done sir.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good one Simon.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

These Fireman art teasers are KILLIN' me!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Did PS send out their usual Friday email today? I always have it waiting for me when I wake up and nothing today.
    Is this a good sign or bad sign for The Fireman limited?
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't get one. Though I didn't get one last week either.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received the newsletter a few minutes ago. No mention of The Fireman, but there was a note about CD's Salem's Lot.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 182 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 ... LastLast