Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 182 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    I have copies of all three 'SALEM'S LOT books (we received 2,000 copies of books 2 and 3 yesterday. Our 'tipper' received a thousand copies of book 1 plus the sheets signed by the artist. I'm told that the slipcases will be the end of next week. Believe me, as soon as everything arrives here at the mailing area the books will be going out. I'm really grateful you've all been so patient. I believe you'll be pleased. Best wishes -- Pete
    Thanks for the update Pete! That would mean that the people, like myself, that ordered your PS edition will be shipped to CD and then out to us like 2 weeks later. I'm thinking or guessing that this will happen late July?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Now would be a good time to order Joe Hill's The Fireman and Signed Limited Night Shift/Salem's Lot. While the British Pound is lower! No ordering information for either in the newsletter.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The PS editions of 'Salem's Lot begin shipping on Wednesday/Thursday of next week. Looking forward to this one.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I saw that for Salem's Lot shipping notices on the newsletter. A bigger question I need to ask, "Who was in charge of the Tamison hiring? Will she ever visit the US?"
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else waiting for the lettered Skeleton Crew???
    Or a 'Salem's Lot (lettered) announcement??

sk

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Tamsin!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Hi Tamsin!
    Someone else read the weekly letter thoroughly

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Anyone else waiting for the lettered Skeleton Crew???
    Or a 'Salem's Lot (lettered) announcement??

sk
    Sorry Mr. Frik, I just don't have the funds.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Hi Tamsin!
    I know right??!??!

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Thanks for the massive outpouring of good wishes for my birthday. I'll be making big day of it here . . . just as I know a lot of you folks across the water will be having a similar time. So here's to all of us--long may we shine!

And yeah . . . like we're going to allow Tamsin to do a US trip (or to visit NZ, Oz or Canada) to see you reprobates?!? In your dreams, chums. But I'll get her to post a note once she's settled in. She'll be at our weekly meeting later today--her first outing. She's going to be a good signing, Hugs everyone and Happy Fourth of July from all of us here at PS Towers.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice edition. Love the end papers.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh I'm so glad I decided to get this edition - looks fantastic! I love the slipcase and limitation page.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

From PS:

Almost forgot to keep you up-to-speed on Dangerous David Stoupakis's work on THE FIREMAN

We think this is maybe his finest work so far, not least because it shows you the actual process as it occurs. Way to go, Dave! We're going to be posting an order page for this as soon as we get back from Spain . . . So Friday 29 July. Be there or be square, you warriors!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like the endpapers too Not in love with the rest but those are pretty sweet.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Oh I'm so glad I decided to get this edition - looks fantastic! I love the slipcase and limitation page.
    +1

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks awesome!

By the way, Alan, is that an official paperweight? Can you share more pics of it?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was going to ask the same thing ^^^^ lol! That's cool!
    Love the looks of this edition. Can't wait to get it. That was a nice update first thing in the morning.
    Like stranger said, looks like July 29th for The Fireman. I like the artwork more and more with every tease. Not my favorite Hill book(but I still liked it)so will definitely be picking this up!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Looks awesome!

By the way, Alan, is that an official paperweight? Can you share more pics of it?
    Easy to make your own...

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Looks awesome!

It's officially mine. The only one in the world.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

'Salem's Lot looks fantastic! I hopy my copy arrives before the Canadian Postal Service goes on strike.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a sweet looking edition of SL.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Thanks, everyone. Yes, I'm back at my desk even though I told you we were taking a break. Don't ask: yesterday was a horrible and expensive day. car-wise. <sigh> But you all gave me a lift with your comments. And the car will be fixed (we're assured) mid-morning. So I won't be in touch again (please God) until next weekend. Have a good one, chums! Pete

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Godspeed Pete!

Just touching down--briefly--before we head out to Spain. Nicky and I spent all day preparing another hundred-plus copies of 'SALEM'S LOT. We're almost caught up: you've all been super patient. Best wishes--we'll talk again soon. Best as always -- Pete

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone stateside get their Salem's Lot yet??? Drives me nuts not getting shipping notices........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 182 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 ... LastLast