Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 182 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Yeah, my newsletter just showed up.
    Looks like at least another week!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I still haven't received one.

I might have to resubscribe, again.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did go to their website though, and they have a few books on sale that I found interesting.

http://pspublishing2.com/

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I never receive the PS newsletters. After a few inquiries to Pete he turned it over to his webmaster. It seems my ISP is rejecting the PS Newsletters. I guess it gets handled like spam and rejected before it even has a chance to get to my spam folder. It seems to be something that can't be resolved.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

I never receive the PS newsletters. After a few inquiries to Pete he turned it over to his webmaster. It seems my ISP is rejecting the PS Newsletters. I guess it gets handled like spam and rejected before it even has a chance to get to my spam folder. It seems to be something that can't be resolved.

Create an additional email (Gmail, etc.).
    Subscribe through the additional email address.
    Auto forward the email sent to Gmail to your current email address.

Gmail auto-forward instructions:
    1. Open the Gmail account that you want to forward from.
    2. At the top right, click the gear .
    3. Select Settings.
    4. Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
    5. Click Add a forwarding address in the “Forwarding” section.
    6. Enter the email address you want to forward to.
    7. For your security, we'll send a verification email to that address. Open your other email account and find the confirmation message from the Gmail team. If you’re having trouble finding it, check your Spam folder.
    8. Click the verification link in that email.
    9. Back in your Gmail account, reload the page in your web browser - look for the reload icon .
    10. On the same Forwarding and POP/IMAP page in Settings, check that Forward a copy of incoming mail is selected and your email address is in the drop-down menu.
    11. In the second drop-down menu, choose what you want Gmail to do with your messages after they’re forwarded, such as keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox (recommended) or archive Gmail’s copy.
    12. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I did go to their website though, and they have a few books on sale that I found interesting.

JOE Hill FAns please note: If i am not mistaken....

Four For Fantasy [Hardcover] by Joe Hill, Joanne harris, Brian Aldiss & Richard Christian Matheson
    FANTASY COLLECTION hardcover.
    £2.00

A Carnivàle of Horror [Hardcover] edited by Marie O'Regan & Paul Kane

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I knew there was a reason Br!an posted that link...

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

Create an additional email (Gmail, etc.).
    Subscribe through the additional email address.
    Auto forward the email sent to Gmail to your current email address.

Gmail auto-forward instructions:
    1. Open the Gmail account that you want to forward from.
    2. At the top right, click the gear .
    3. Select Settings.
    4. Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
    5. Click Add a forwarding address in the “Forwarding” section.
    6. Enter the email address you want to forward to.
    7. For your security, we'll send a verification email to that address. Open your other email account and find the confirmation message from the Gmail team. If you’re having trouble finding it, check your Spam folder.
    8. Click the verification link in that email.
    9. Back in your Gmail account, reload the page in your web browser - look for the reload icon .
    10. On the same Forwarding and POP/IMAP page in Settings, check that Forward a copy of incoming mail is selected and your email address is in the drop-down menu.
    11. In the second drop-down menu, choose what you want Gmail to do with your messages after they’re forwarded, such as keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox (recommended) or archive Gmail’s copy.
    12. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page
    Thank you. I'll give it a try.

But, really, I don't need to subscribe to a bunch of newsletters. I get all the news I need about books right here on TDT.org.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

JOE Hill FAns please note: If i am not mistaken....

Four For Fantasy [Hardcover] by Joe Hill, Joanne harris, Brian Aldiss & Richard Christian Matheson
    FANTASY COLLECTION hardcover.
    £2.00

A Carnivàle of Horror [Hardcover] edited by Marie O'Regan & Paul Kane
    A Carnivàle of Horror is only £4.00.

I picked up those two and three others that looked interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg
    I knew there was a reason Br!an posted that link...
    I meant to point those two out, but I got distracted. Rest assured that if I post a link there will be something of interest.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

When oh when???????? Pete plies us with artwork and leaves us salivating......

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think the latest newsletter said 'Salem's Lot was on the way to them.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    That's great to hear!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think we should start a pool as to which Friday we will see The Fireman grace us with it's PS presence.....
    The winner gets to order first!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I think we should start a pool as to which Friday we will see The Fireman grace us with it's PS presence.....
    The winner gets to order first!
    Good idea!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't mind that it's taking some time. I can hold onto my money longer.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I don't mind that it's taking some time. I can hold onto my money longer.
    I'm guessing it'll be numbered as well? Would be nice to match it up with my King anniversary series .
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, there was no Joe Hill update but there was a T.E.D. Klein announcement. I'm so stoked about this. Pete, any chance of a PS Ltd edition of Klein's Dark God's??

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Ok, there was no Joe Hill update but there was a T.E.D. Klein announcement. I'm so stoked about this. Pete, any chance of a PS Ltd edition of Klein's Dark God's??
    I was also pleased to see the announcement of Tom Reamy's BLIND VOICES, a book that I read many (many) years ago and haven't given much thought to since. Somewhere there's a paperback; I'll dig it out and see if it does as much for my middle-aged self as it did for my younger.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I didn't buy BLIND VOICES...I do plan to read it someday (though I've "planned" to do that for more than a decade now...but someday, someday...), but don't have enough collector's interest to dish out the big bucks to do so.

I did, however, pick up the Klein novel. The landmark status that this novel (and DARK GODS) has maintained over the decades is well-placed, and while I may have gone a little weary of some of these Anniversary Editions, this reprint is overdue and very welcome on my shelf. And, I agree, a reprint of DARK GODS at some point down the road to match this one would be wonderful.

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hey, RC--Thanks for the good words. I would definitely say BLIND VOICES is a must-read so please don't forget about it. You can pick up a beat-up copy for a couple of bucks so don't let the PS asking price dissuade you. But, yes, THE CEREMONIES is a pure joy. And saying that reminds me of that old MAD magazine gag: "THE BIRDS IS COMING . . . AND GOOD GRAMMAR IN ADVERTISING HAS WENT." Best wishes, chums--Pete

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post

Has anyone received theirs yet? Hate that they don't send shipping/tracking info.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

From the printer to the PS HQ, not PS to customers.

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

I have copies of all three 'SALEM'S LOT books (we received 2,000 copies of books 2 and 3 yesterday. Our 'tipper' received a thousand copies of book 1 plus the sheets signed by the artist. I'm told that the slipcases will be the end of next week. Believe me, as soon as everything arrives here at the mailing area the books will be going out. I'm really grateful you've all been so patient. I believe you'll be pleased. Best wishes -- Pete

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm SO looking forward for this edition. It looked awesome!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me too!
    P2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 182 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast