Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 182 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Pete I see you are still here - can you confirm pricing?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    When can you order one?
    From the newsletter, looks like toward end of month. Doesn't give a date:

"I’d like for us to be in a position to put up the order page in the next 10-14 days and certainly before the end of the month at which time, with all tests completed and signatures underway, we’ll be able to confirm all publishing details. We’ll be announcing the date and time of the page being uploaded after which it’ll be every man and woman for themselves. The page will feature an automatic reverse counter and copies will be allocated on a strict first-come, first-served basis and limited to one per customer."

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

It sounds like a beautiful book. I can't wait to see some pics. It's too bad I won't ever get to touch or smell it.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will you take my firstborn as payment? She is a little whiny, but otherwise in great shape.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would like to buy one but I imagine it will not be easy
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

i haven't received a newsletter yet. What does it say?
    Jon

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I love this sentence: "Thinner... will feature cover and interior artwork from Edward Miller and Les Edwards plus (in the deluxe traycased edition) remarques from Les."
    I thought Edward Miller and Les Edwards were the same person?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I love this sentence: "Thinner... will feature cover and interior artwork from Edward Miller and Les Edwards plus (in the deluxe traycased edition) remarques from Les."
    I thought Edward Miller and Les Edwards were the same person?

They are!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am waiting on the newsletter too still...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just received the newsletter...

OMG!!! The deluxe lettered edition of Carrie sounds bloody AMAZING!!!!

I'm so excited I think I just wet myself...

Seriously though... I SOOOOOOOO want a copy of this!!!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I've very interested in the Best of Weird Tales. When should we expect to here more about this?
    Boy, me, too...can't wait to hear more about this one.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any way to get a link to the newsletter or something?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Any way to get a link to the newsletter or something?
    PM me your email, I'll forward it to you
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Your Inbox is FULL!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Your Inbox is FULL!

I'll send you it Tim if Stroppy's offline. PM me.

Country
    Country Flag

Received! Thanks Alan!

Asa side note, how hard is it going to be to get one of the Lettered Editions?!?!? Only 26. Can I get in the que now?

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright, one of you better get one and post lots of pictures. It's the only way I'll see it.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Country
    Country Flag

I will absolutely try to get one. Need a quick network!

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The regular slipcased edition is going to follow the same standard and format we used for Christine and Pet Sematary. For the text paper, we’re working on using 120gsm Munken Lynx on both editions. And as soon as we’ve completed the various tests, the signing sheets will go to print next week and should be sent out to the various perps for completion week commencing 19 May (by which time production of the slipcased edition and the slipcases themselves should be well underway—probably early next week). As to when copies of the book will actually start going out, well, that depends on how fast Messrs. Chadbourne, Lovegrove and Newman complete their signing chores (the author’s signature in the slipcased edition is a facsimile).

The deluxe edition has a couple more component parts.

Artist Glenn Chadbourne is hard at it working his way through 26 one-off super-limited pieces of artwork (‘super limited’ as in “one of one”, sports fans!) that will be included in the traycase as a separate item. But in addition to this, there will be a separate 300 gsm artstock catalogue featuring prints of all 26 pieces. The gallery will be limp sewn bound and will be placed into the tray case with the other items.

The actual book will measure 254 x 175mm / 10" x 7" (trimmed page size) with colour leaves printed on 130gsm gloss/silk (tbc). Where plates fall, blank pages will be left for colour leaves to be tipped onto them. These colour leaves will be trimmed to fit within the page (e.g. 224 x 145mm) leaving a white border all round. The book will be section sewn and printed in 4 colour throughout. Nicky is ironing out final choices for head- and tail-bands, ribbon markers, and material options for boards and traycase. The 26 deluxe edition copies are going to be hand prepared by Blissets (www.blissetts.com) in tandem with TJ, our regular printers (and while we’re mentioning them, hearty congratulations to Neil on the birth of Athena just a few days ago. We’re expecting her to take her position on the production line like the rest of us!)

Of course, the signing sheet of each copy of the deluxe edition will be lettered (as in A—Z, kids!) and that letter will be carried forward onto the gallery catalogue, the special original artwork envelope, the book exterior and the actual traycase.

So far, so good.

So, when will it be ready? I reckon it should be June—Nicky and I are keen to have the book as a birthday present to the both of us (Nicky is 3 July and I’m 4th) but we’ll have to see. Oh, there’s one more thing: Stephen has agreed to sign the sheets for the lettered edition but those sheets are going to be included in the actual book design. So instead of receiving 26 single pages, Stephen, Glenn, James and Kim will receive the eight-page sections, giving us the benefit of not having to tip in the sheets later. We’ll be doing this on all future deluxe lettered editions and we’re already well into plans for Thinner, which will feature cover and interior artwork from Edward Miller and Les Edwards plus (in the deluxe traycased edition) remarques from Les.

I’d like for us to be in a position to put up the order page in the next 10-14 days and certainly before the end of the month at which time, with all tests completed and signatures underway, we’ll be able to confirm all publishing details. We’ll be announcing the date and time of the page being uploaded after which it’ll be every man and woman for themselves. The page will feature an automatic reverse counter and copies will be allocated on a strict first-come, first-served basis and limited to one per customer.

I tells you, we’re all of us super-excited about this!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

apologies everyone! I have now made some space in my inbox.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Thanks Skyofcrack for posting it. Is there a price yet for the lettered?.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Thanks Skyofcrack for posting it. Is there a price yet for the lettered?.
    No price was mentioned. All info was posted.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Hmmm. My guess would be $2000.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Country
    Country Flag

Oh I would dare say 2500 on this one. They could and people would pay...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Oh I would dare say 2500 on this one. They could and people would pay...
    People have paid that much for a lettered edition of 52 (the idea of 52 lettered copies is still a mystery to me). $2500 seems about right. They could sell it for $3000 and there would still be more demand than supply.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 182 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast