Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 182 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From PS Publishing's Facebook page...

Boy-o-boy, you have to agree: when we mess up, we mess up Big Time. We thought we’d set up the Newsletter to go out automatically tomorrow, Friday, as it usually does. Unfortunately, for currently unfathomable reasons, the letter went out today . . . but the order page will go live tomorrow, as planned, at 6 pm UK time. So all’s well that ends well. Huge apologies for the confusion and stress. Onwards, pilgrims! <Nurse . . . Bring my yoga mat—now, please!>
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I think it's 1000. Anyone here getting the lettered?
    Pass on both. There is SO many of these signed all over the place. Another signed one I just do not need!
    WAYYYY too much supply, so little demand.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fireman order page is working!
    Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like there are 10 copies of the lettered edition still available.
    Wanted:

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Also asked in the Joe Hill thread, so I apologize for the redundancy, but...anyone know if the slipcased edition (non-lettered) is individually numbered? It only specifies a limitation and a signature.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered my slip-cased copy of The Fireman from PS Publishing. The order page is live! Yay!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Also asked in the Joe Hill thread, so I apologize for the redundancy, but...anyone know if the slipcased edition (non-lettered) is individually numbered? It only specifies a limitation and a signature.
    My understanding is that they are not numbered.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Looks like there's only one left.
    Wanted:

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    As they are signed by Joe Hill I would say they are numbered. I haven't come across many PS titles that are signed that aren't numbered or lettered. I think that they have just neglected to say they are.

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like there's only one left.
    And it's gone! Took about 2hours and 40minutes to sell out.
    Wanted:

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Good morning/afternoon to all.
    I have not posted anything for several months now, however the acquisition of books goes on. Some interesting copies including a lettered Gunslinger, a lettered Stand and the reason I am posting this, a lettered Carrie and Thinner (PS Publishing). I have followed with interest the discussions on the Carrie lettered edition, the price, the quality and if the book holds any merit at all due to its price. After receiving both books I can only compliment PS Publishing on a first class production of both titles. They are superb quality and I believe destined to be the books that people wish they had bought when they were available. Whoever decides to publish another edition of Carrie, if at all anybody does, it will not be the first example, thereby not quite having the impact established by Peter Crowther.
    Congratulations to PS Publishing, first class in every respect, highly recommended and one to watch as it gains momentum in collecting circles.
    Kindest regards to you all.
    Alec.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm with you, Alec. I don't own the lettered Carrie, but the PS Thinner (lettered) has found it's place on my shelves: it's one of my favorite limiteds- ever.
    Really looking forwards to the lettered Skeleton Crew - and of course, 'Salem's Lot.....(Pete, have you asked King yet???)

sk

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered The Fireman and Salem's Lot. I'd been waiting for The Fireman to go up for sale so I could save on shipping.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Received my copy of the 'Salem's Lot gift edition and it is a well designed and executed production. The 3 book format is unique and the illustrations do a nice job of capturing the mood of the story.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't received my copy of 'Salem's Lot yet. Everyone seems to really like it so I'm looking forward to it!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here Michaël. I'm glad to hear the good reports.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me too, maybe (hopefully) this week..
    P2

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It's really, really nice. I like mine a lot

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got my PS copy of 'Salem's Lot. Really liked the "new book smell". Had to chuckle when I saw the errata sheet. How do you mess up the copyright date of the original printing? LOL.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did we ever get official word whether The Fireman will be numbered or not?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi Gang -- I owe you some answers: sorry for being so quiet . . . just a tiny bit busy. Glad everyone loves the book[s] special thanks to you, Alec. Boy, you really know how to make a guy feel good. Sheesh! When Mike and I took delivery of THE MARSTEN HOUSE volume and we saw the goof on the copyrights, my heart sank. But at least it wasn't "Stephen Kong" on the cover. Or "'salem's Slot": if we'd done that, well . . . but let's not go there. I won't sleep! Or "Steven King"--ugh! Jeez . . .

Yes, panic not, pilgrims: the slipcased copies of THE FIREMAN will indeed be numbered.

And Frik, I haven't talked to Steve yet about signing the deluxe 'salem's Lot yet, though I did mention I might send the sheets for both Skeleton Crew and 'salem's Lot at the same time, but in the end we'd only got Skeleton Crew ready in time. Believe me, Skeleton Crew is gonna be HUGE and I do mean that.

Anything else? Hope you're all feeling fine, fit 'n' frisky. Keep the faith Happy trails

Pete

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still waiting on Salem's in Dallas. I am sure it is on it's way though. It is just so hard to wait with this anticipation!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the (lettered) update, Pete. Really looking forwards to Skeleton Crew!

(Unfortunately, still waiting for 'Salem's Lot in the Netherlands... )

sk

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Yes, panic not, pilgrims: the slipcased copies of THE FIREMAN will indeed be numbered.
    Great! Thanks for the update, Pete. Ordered mine the other day regardless. Looking forward to it.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

(Unfortunately, still waiting for 'Salem's Lot in the Netherlands... )

sk
    Salem has arrived!! Very happy here - think this is a very handsome edition.
    What made me even happier was the fact that the copyright page mentions the deluxe ISBN. :big grin:

sk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 182 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast