Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 182 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 4536

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, everyone. We were very touched.

It's about 135 miles from Easington to PS Towers. Next time you do that, call in and we'll make you a cup of tea!

I'm aiming to send out the empty THINNER cases next week. Wait until you hear from us (to verify you've made a donation to charity and to give us your address.

Best wishes

Pete
    Hi Pete, the easington near spurn point, it's a little closer, 26 miles. Small place, one pub, caravan site falling onto the beach and fishermen.

I've only requested the thinner case here so hopefully not missed an opportunity.

Anyway, definitely let you know when to put the kettle on next time. Cheers

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This week's newsletter stated that Stephen King and Neil Gaiman have both signed the signature sheets for the Lettered Deluxe Edition of 'Salem's Lot.

This is fantastic news and I can't wait to get this King signed Lettered Edition of a great book.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Always read the PS letter to the end...

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    This week's newsletter stated that Stephen King and Neil Gaiman have both signed the signature sheets for the Lettered Deluxe Edition of 'Salem's Lot.

This is fantastic news and I can't wait to get this King signed Lettered Edition of a great book.
    what was the price of these?
    (and I assume all have been taken by previous letter holders in the series?)

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Always read the PS letter to the end...
    Actually I usually skip to the end, thats where any SK stuff is usually announced.

If nothing there, I do go back and read the entire thing though Pete....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

P2

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool news about 'Salem's.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    what was the price of these?
    (and I assume all have been taken by previous letter holders in the series?)
    Slightly more than Skeleton Crew. Yes, they are offered to the previous owners first.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

From Pete's latest newsletter...

Dave McKean has now completed his artwork for a new edition of Stephen King’s THE COLORADO KID—three landscape pieces and 18 b&w chapter breaks. Here’s a taster—watch out for the order page soon (Tamsin will twitter to give you a heads-up).
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will there be 3 different cover variants now?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally recieved my SHINING gift edition from CD via PS!

(As well as 2 french posters for the TDT movie, but from Sony Pictures France)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

From PS Publishing's newsletter :

His THE COLORADO KID is my personal favourite. Thus it’s particularly gratifying to see Dave McKean’s take on it. Next week should see Mike putting up the order page and Tamsin will make various announcements through social media to let everyone know the exact time.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

His THE COLORADO KID is my personal favourite. Thus it’s particularly gratifying to see Dave McKean’s take on it. Next week should see Mike putting up the order page and Tamsin will make various announcements through social media to let everyone know the exact time.
    You also got a mention...

Country
    Country Flag

You also got a mention...

I did browse through the newsletter a bit too quickly apparently...
    Frankly I am not too keen of those style of illustrations

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will there be 3 different cover variants now?

my question is: "Will this one fit in size previous editions" ?
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

2017 is looking like an expensive year...

From PS Publishing's newsletter:

Here’s the order page for our long overdue reprinting of the inimitable Stephen King’s THE COLORADO KID, still my personal favourite of his short-length works, this time re-imagined Big Style by the equally inimitable Dave McKean. The end result is truly remarkable piece of work which deserves re-visiting and re-reading and this new edition is just the way to do it.

In addition to the regular reprint (£25 featuring Dave’s new cover and endpaper) we’re offering 100 numbered and slipcased copies of an oversized edition (priced at £195 and signed by Dave McKean) boasting an illustrated slipcase and LOTS of additional artwork.

Regular Trade (£25)

Oversized Slipcase Edition (£195)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    2017 is looking like an expensive year...

From PS Publishing's newsletter:

Here’s the order page for our long overdue reprinting of the inimitable Stephen King’s THE COLORADO KID, still my personal favourite of his short-length works, this time re-imagined Big Style by the equally inimitable Dave McKean. The end result is truly remarkable piece of work which deserves re-visiting and re-reading and this new edition is just the way to do it.

In addition to the regular reprint (£25 featuring Dave’s new cover and endpaper) we’re offering 100 numbered and slipcased copies of an oversized edition (priced at £195 and signed by Dave McKean) boasting an illustrated slipcase and LOTS of additional artwork.

Regular Trade (£25)

Oversized Slipcase Edition (£195)

Gotta say that looks pretty cool.. BUT I will be passing. I don't need 21 versions of one book. Sometimes I am thankful not to be a completest!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I am with you Kris, but I am on the edge with this book. Limited to only 100 signed by the artist.....
    I decided awhile ago to not be a completion-ist, but more of a collector on signed limited/gift editions and collecting at least one of the book if it does not have a limited/gift edition. But, 1 of 100......I think I should go for it.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Really nice looking books!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Pete, does the regular edition include new artwork by Dave McKean despite the cover?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Pete, does the regular edition include new artwork by Dave McKean despite the cover?
    Hope not. It would devalue the Deluxe version.

Traveler Johnpotten is on a distinguished road

Default Colorado Kid

I did see a Facebook reply on launch which said the trade has Dave's cover and endpapers, the deluxe has an extra piece of art for each chapter, 18 in total.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am really not sure how "valuable" it will be to be honest. With this being the 17th version of this title and all...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I am really not sure how "valuable" it will be to be honest. With this being the 17th version of this title and all...
    The deluxe edition limited to 100 still isn't sold out, and its only £195 (less then the cost of a 1/750 Night Shift from CD).

I think the people have spoken, enough is enough.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    The deluxe edition limited to 100 still isn't sold out, and its only £195 (less then the cost of a 1/750 Night Shift from CD).

I think the people have spoken, enough is enough.
    I really like McKean's work and want one but was hoping CD would get them so I wouldn't have to pay shipping... but oh well. I might still get one later

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 182 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 ... LastLast