+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148
Results 3,676 to 3,680 of 3680

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    is it confirmed yet - Tommyknockers is NOT being signed by King?
    That is what I was told but that was MONTHS ago
    Hmm, and that was before Joe Hillís wedding. A lot of things coulda happened at that wedding, after those 2 or 3 wines
    Not by Stephen King, as he doesn't drink.

Weedeater frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Were the other PS Publishing lettered signed?
    Yes Jeremy, they were.

sk

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Asleep

is it confirmed yet - Tommyknockers is NOT being signed by King?
    Pete caught me today and is charging my credit card for the latest Signed Limited. He has not confirmed that Tommyknockers will or will not be signed. His exact words were " i haven't approached Steve on signing the deluxe THE TOMMYKNOCKERS yet.

So we have HOPE!! The caps above where his. The caps here are mine!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Asleep

2,520 GBP =3,378.52USD I wish were paying in Euro Dollars instead of British Pound.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    2,520 GBP =3,378.52USD I wish were paying in Euro Dollars instead of British Pound.
    ...and I'm so glad that you don't. F*ck the Euro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148