Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Save the Faithful book or not thread!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to crank up the competition Brice.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The "deed" will be done "Super Bowl Sunday"!!! My "Legacy" to you all!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Today!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Today!
    Unfortunately, not yet. Must be postponed a few days. Chuckle head couldn't touch the book, no surgical gloves available!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Burn it!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, no one put up a dime in order to save it. Now normally I object to the burning of any kind of book as ignorant and objectionable, but in this one unique situation it is required. IMHO So here ya go folks!! How to properly care for your collectible Stephen King copy of "Faithful"!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StZK...e_gdata_player

Notice that the book may not make direct contact with your hand or body!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What no making of S'mores????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    You can't eat anything cooked over a burning "Faithful!"!! It's tainted!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    You can't eat anything cooked over a burning "Faithful!"!! It's tainted!!! LOL
    Enough Said!! Go Yankees!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL! I'm glad that your dream finally became a reality. Thanks for the tutorial.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Muwhahahahaha!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if Ray Bradbury had thought of using wind chimes in the story Fahrenheit 451 it would of been so much more cheerful. Very Zen. LoL

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, poor "Set" control, huh? LOL

I also had the "sniffles" LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield will become famous soon enough Thorin Oakenshield's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to betray this way Merlin but I actually got a copy of the book this week. I'm in no way a Red Sox fan but I'm not a Yankees fan either but I did enjoy your video. DO IT AGAIN!!!
    "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost" - J.R.R. Tolkien
    Add me on Goodreads if you like: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/15204751-isaac-lopez

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Thorin Oakenshield View Post
    Sorry to betray this way Merlin but I actually got a copy of the book this week. I'm in no way a Red Sox fan but I'm not a Yankees fan either but I did enjoy your video. DO IT AGAIN!!!
    Sure, this time folks can send me a copy and I will make sure it gets the proper "care and handling"!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2