Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Save the Faithful book or not thread!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Save the Faithful book or not thread!!!!

OK folks, I have been trying to accomplish this for some time now and have found some one locally that will video the ceremony and provide a link for posterity!!! Unless you folks can raise enough cash for the Haven Fund to prevent it, I will be burning a copy of "Faithful" to be viewed on the "WWW" (on "Youtube" as well) that will be lauded over all you folks for years and years to come!!! The only thing that can prevent this from occurring is your donations to the "2013 Haven Fund Raiser"!!!!

Send your PP donations to zoidsmith@aol.com and make sure you comment on "Save Faithful" in your donation!! If you want to "Burn" it then indicate that as well. The results will be revealed on the last day of the Fund Raiser.

I can't wait!!! Anybody got a match????

Only you can save "Faithful" from the Yankee Fan's Flame!!!!

P.S. I plan to make it a 1/1 as well!!!! More flame and fuel!!!! Muwhahahaha!!!!

Picture this!!!

I'm gonna roast marshmallows!!! Muwhahahahaha!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I may buy additional copies just so I can have a full fledged "Bonfire"!!!! Yeee haaa!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Library Policeman is en route to you at this very moment, Wild Bill
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    The Library Policeman is en route to you at this very moment, Wild Bill
    That's cool!! As long as he brings $$$ for the HF to save the book!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nope, just a rather large jar of Vaseline

I, on the other hand, may choose to save a book - it's my Christian duty, is it not?
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Nope, just a rather large jar of Vaseline

I, on the other hand, may choose to save a book - it's my Christin duty, is it not?
    And the vaseline is for??? This book is going up in flames for real folks!!! Unless you can save it!!!

I may even dance around it naked like the Mayans!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What a vile and useless tome!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithful_%28book%29

I say burn this crap!!!! LOL LOL LOL

I'll begin the contest by donating $10 to the "Burning" contingent!!!

I'll send you a check, RF!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I grew up in NY and am a Yankee fan....... However, I still think it was a good read.............. AND I DON"T BELEIVE IN BURNING ANY BOOKS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    I grew up in NY and am a Yankee fan....... However, I still think it was a good read.............. AND I DON"T BELEIVE IN BURNING ANY BOOKS
    I hear that, but outside of HF donations to the contrary, this book is going up in flames1!!!!!! Take your stand. my friend and back it up with a donation!!!

Oh Lord, I want to burn this book to its embers!!!! LOL LOL LOL What a vile publication!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Nah... I'll stay away from such a burning topic...... and "heil" my donations in more appropriate ways.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nah... I'll stay away from such a burning topic...... and "heil" my donations in more appropriate ways.
    Do what you like, but this is a Yankee/Red Sox thing not a "Hitler" thing at all!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I guess even though a longtime Yankee fan.... I have to have more empathy for the Red Sox perhaps than you ever would allow
    as It has been at a few spring training games where I have bumped (yea really) into Mr King who graciously signed items for me there.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I guess even though a longtime Yankee fan.... I have to have more apathy for the Red Sox perhaps than you ever would allow
    as It has been at a few spring training games where I have bumped (yea really) into Mr King who graciously signed items for me there.
    Ahh a traitor, but somewhat understandable!! LOL LOL Have a great 2013, Jim!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Well I guess even though a longtime Yankee fan.... I have to have more apathy for the Red Sox perhaps than you ever would allow
    Ahh a traitor, but somewhat understandable!! LOL LOL Have a great 2013, Jim!!!!
    Isn't it likely to seem somewhat sad that on New Years eve at about midnite we are both here at our keyboards... LLLLL

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Merlin, I wrote a poem for you:

But only a book, it was.
    Unicorn brains are made of fuzz.
    Really not thinking,
    Now only drinking,

I am sending a check to Jerome while wishfully weeding.
    The unicorns said they hate reading.
    !

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

But only a book, it was.
    Really not thinking,
    Now only drinking,

!
    I am hoping that poem doesn't make it into "In Mint Condition".

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default LOVE IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    OK folks, I have been trying to accomplish this for some time now and have found some one locally that will video the ceremony and provide a link for posterity!!! Unless you folks can raise enough cash for the Haven Fund to prevent it, I will be burning a copy of "Faithful" to be viewed on the "WWW" (on "Youtube" as well) that will be lauded over all you folks for years and years to come!!! The only thing that can prevent this from occurring is your donations to the "2013 Haven Fund Raiser"!!!!

Send your PP donations to zoidsmith@aol.com and make sure you comment on "Save Faithful" in your donation!! If you want to "Burn" it then indicate that as well. The results will be revealed on the last day of the Fund Raiser.

I can't wait!!! Anybody got a match????

Only you can save "Faithful" from the Yankee Fan's Flame!!!!

P.S. I plan to make it a 1/1 as well!!!! More flame and fuel!!!! Muwhahahaha!!!!

Picture this!!!

I'm gonna roast marshmallows!!! Muwhahahahaha!!!!

As usual, i love the vids
    keep em coming.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol! Best. Poem. Ever!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

But only a book, it was.
    Really not thinking,
    Now only drinking,

!
    Love the poem and the sentiment behind it!!! Flame On!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, OK. I am certainly no "Fan" of Burning Books except, for this one!!! However, make no mistake unless HF motivated this book is "Toast". If you feel strongly, one way or the other, make your voice heard with a nominal donation!!! Otherwise, this book will be "Ashes"!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Update: The damned book is "in hand" again and ready for a match!!! Look for promo's in this thread next week!!!! I'm firing up the "Barbie"!!!!

Spoiler:
    Derek Jeter has approved these video's!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No one cares? Then this will go down in Yankee History!!! This book is toast!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This weekend folks!!! The book is going up in flames!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Broke till next week. I can't save it. At least it's not coming from a red sox fan's collection.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Broke till next week. I can't save it. At least it's not coming from a red sox fan's collection.
    For you I may consider extending it to Super Bowl weekend!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast