Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Haven Foundation Auction #1-Glenn Chadbourne Commissioned Original Art

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2013 Haven Foundation Auction #1-Glenn Chadbourne Commissioned Original Art

AUCTION LINK

TheDarkTower.org is proud to be the EXCLUSIVE site to auction this new, unique and fine Collectible item. Renowned artist Glenn Chadbourne will create an original 11”x17” piece of art just for you! The auction winner will collaborate with Glenn Chadbourne for their own one of a kind original painting/drawing.
    This truly will be a one of a kind piece, the only one in the world!
    Glenn Chadbourne and TheDarkTower.org member EXPLORER are offering this as a donation to our 2013 Haven Foundation Fundraiser.
    NOTE: The images we have in the auction are examples of Glenn Chadbourne’s works. Your piece will be different; (yours and Glenn’s decision).

100% of the net proceeds of this auction go to The Haven Foundation. Originally founded by Stephen King, The Haven Foundation is a national, non-profit organization making grants to freelance writers and artists experiencing career-threatening illness, accident, natural disaster or other emergency or personal catastrophe.

Paypal accepted
    Payment must be received within 5 days of auction close.
    The winner must coordinate with Glenn Chadbourne for the design of the piece. Glenn is a very prompt artist. Your piece should be completed and delivered within 30 days of auction ending.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Already at $200!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like somebody is already "running it up"....

Hmmmmmm.......I think I know who!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably carlosdetweiller. He goes apeshit for this kind of stuff.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    <-------------------------Pictures Bob commissioning a Chadbourne piece with "apeshit" in it...some wierd combo of "The Monkey" and a rat...

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Might it possibly broaden the interested bidder audience if the auction also showed some of Glenn's other works,
    perhaps some more pensive works like on Colorado Kid or Cold River?
    Just a thought ... would love to see this reach it's maximum potential audience and $$$$

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Might it possibly broaden the interested bidder audience if the auction also showed some of Glenn's other works,
    perhaps some more pensive works like on Colorado Kid or Cold River?
    Just a thought ... would love to see this reach it's maximum potential audience and $$$$
    That's a great idea. RF? Check Explorer's post from the Maine tavern?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, so I am high bidder so far!!!! Rock 'n Roll!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Shocker.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shocker.....
    Well, you do know I get... enthused...about this thing, right? LOL LOL LOL

BTW, Tim, How about popping $5 on the "Widget"? LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Patience young grasshopper.....it's a marathon, not a sprint!

A lot of great auctions forthcoming!

Hoping to buy a lot as long as you don't run them up outside of my "budget"!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Yes. I'm all over it.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

im gonna run it up a penney. Just cause i recently felt the urge. ......Am i talking out loud again.... AM I TYPING THIS!!!!.. Oh $h!+ im getting worse.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, this is doing well so far!!! $282.50 a price approaching the worth of the item!!! All told, BP as it is shaping up, a signature item to get the 2013 HF rolling!!!!! Many thanks to:

1. Bad Penny
    2. The mystery contributor
    3. Jerome
    4. EXPLORER

And all the guessers/bidders!!! Did I miss anyone?

But of course!!!

Spoiler:

Bomber "The Haven Fund Wonder Dog" and his sidekick "Oy, The Brave"!!! LOL They were there in spirit, Grant!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, this is doing well so far!!! $282.50 a price approaching the worth of the item!!! All told, BP as it is shaping up, a signature item to get the 2013 HF rolling!!!!! Many thanks to:

1. Bad Penny
    3. Jerome
    4. EXPLORER

And all the bidders!!! Did I miss anyone?
    Chadbourne.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

1. Bad Penny
    3. Jerome
    4. EXPLORER

And all the bidders!!! Did I miss anyone?
    Chadbourne.
    Of course!!! How could I miss out on my favorite TDT.Org artist!!! My bad, Glenn!!!

Edit: You know, I have tried in the past to get him to become a member here, but he is content to be an "Honorary Associate" of this site, so far!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$300!!!!!! Plus the $500 from the "Ratmas" contest well, this is doing very well!!! Kudo's Bad Penny, Glenn, Jerome, Explorer and the un-named mystery guest!!! Very nice "kick off to the event!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Bill still running it up?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill still running it up?????

Not me!! I made 2 serious bid and was outbid. I'm out!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd be your mystery bidder a***l ... gave it a shot, but was automatically outbid by one of you rat bastards!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I just kicked it up to $370.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Im gonna send a message on the sly to the seller and tell him to end the auction early and ill give him $200 right now

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Im gonna send a message on the sly to the seller and tell him to end the auction early and ill give him $200 right now
    Good luck with that!!! Jerome is worse than me about HF just not as vocal. He'd sell a kidney for the HF!!! LOL

See, Tim? It ain't me running it up on ya!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

At $370 with a week still to go ... I see $500 in the future!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    At $370 with a week still to go ... I see $500 in the future!
    Loving seeing this.......... yet must admit slightly conflicted...... would love to throw in a bid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast