Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final message WITHOUT SPOILERS

Traveler Cass will become famous soon enough

Default Final message WITHOUT SPOILERS

What's up? I got my copy of the book (hardcover) and the first thing I noticed was the last message written in High Speech.

I DON'T want to know what it says, but HOW I'm supposed to get it. So far I'm reading Wolves Of The Calla, so I wouldn't know if there are some more letters used and explained in the other two books (the sixth and seventh) but I doubt it. So... ideas?

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    What's up? I got my copy of the book (hardcover) and the first thing I noticed was the last message written in High Speech.

I DON'T want to know what it says, but HOW I'm supposed to get it. So far I'm reading Wolves Of The Calla, so I wouldn't know if there are some more letters used and explained in the other two books (the sixth and seventh) but I doubt it. So... ideas?
    It is simply:
    The two most beautiful words in any language are, "I forgive".

+ Reply to Thread