Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Fundraiser Benefiting The Haven Foundation

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2013 Fundraiser Benefiting The Haven Foundation

The 2013 Fundraiser benefiting The Haven Foundation kicks off immediately and will run through May 19, 2013.
    Last year we raised $11,310! Our goal this year is $12,000.

We are streamlining this year’s event to make it easier to manage and hopefully increase the donation total.
    Several book dealers have already committed to donating things that will either be used as giveaways, or auctioned off-we are hoping for more once this official announcement is posted.

100% of the net proceeds from all cash, check, Paypal gift donations and Ebay auctions will be forwarded to The Haven Foundation. (Ebay ad insertion, commission and shipping fees are the only expenses that will be paid from the Gross proceeds).

Every person who donates $10 or more, or donates an item used for auction or giveaway will receive one entry into our giveaway*. Items for the giveaway have yet to be finalized, but rest assured they will be really exciting and cool! Please use the donation "widget" that is atop each forum page.

Stephen King has kindly agreed to personalize one of his books to our Grand Prize Winner!**

Paypal donations must be noted as a “Gift” so that Paypal does not take a commission.
    The Paypal address is Zoidsmith@aol.com.

Checks must be made out to Jerome Smith (Please don’t make them out to The Haven Foundation as I will have to forward them and they won’t count towards our fund-raising total) and mailed to:

The Haven Foundation Fundraiser
    C/O Jerome Smith
    PM me for address

Check out last years Grand Prize here:
    Grand Prize Announcement-2012 Fundraiser! King to Personalize Book!

* Small print here:
    Drawing Clarification

** Actual title to be determined by TheDarkTower.org

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Let the fun begin!

Ok, with Merlin1958, it never stopped, but you know what I mean.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Let the fun begin!

LOL! Very funny and true. Hopefully, this will be an even better year for the fundraiser.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Let the fun begin!

I do what I can!!!

"The Haven Fund Whore" is officially released!!!! You may as well "Release the Kraken"!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It's early, but what "events" have taken place thus far that have benefited the 2013 fundraiser, Bill?

There's the Oy statue sale ($150 in donations?), the Ratmas contest ($500 in donations?), and ongoing donations via the site widget which we can all see.

Aside from those three sources, were there other one-off sales/donations since the 2012 fundraiser closed?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a reminder: Ambannon Books is very happy to donate $1,000 to the Haven Foundation by way of TheDarkTower.org from the proceeds of the Signed, Limited Hardcover Edition of In Mint Condition: 2013. A check will be mailed off at a later date to Jerome.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Just a reminder: Ambannon Books is very happy to donate $1,000 to the Haven Foundation by way of TheDarkTower.org from the proceeds of the Signed, Limited Hardcover Edition of In Mint Condition: 2013. A check will be mailed off at a later date to Jerome.
    Very Generous!!!!!

Many Thanks!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Another amazing act of generosity!!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post744330

Second chance anyone?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bronx Bomber "The Haven Fund Wonder Dog" has bonded with "Oy the Brave"!! The two are never apart!!!!

So, in the words of "Oy" and "Bomber", Ronate, Repeople!!! Right Row!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Inspired by the acts of generosity of other members, I would like to donate my SOD Vol II signed and remarqued by Glenn Chadbourne to the Haven Fund raiser!!!

Remember though, I smoke so you'll have to deal with that if it is an issue, but this is a very cool Chadbourne image!!! I leave it to you, Jerome to decide when it is auctioned. I'll pay for U.S. s/h!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You're a good man, Charlie Brown.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You're a good man, Charlie Brown.
    I try, but then again I'm usually confused!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK folks, the widget is up and it's time to start making some contributions!!! Bomber, "The Haven Fund Wonder Dog" is looking for treats every time a member donates $10 total to the widget. He has to "split" them with "Oy the Brave" this year!!!

So please, feed the dog and the bumbler!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oy, Bomber!! Who's your new Haven Fund friend? LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Randall,

Missed the deadline for guessing the rats. Had my wife go online through paypal and donate the $10! Roseannebarr Wife is Kimberly R. Thanks! Glen

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks so much.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Makes Bomber "The Haven Fund Wonder Dog", Oy "The Brave" and I sad to see that the "Widget has only garnered $105 in donations so far!!! Do I have to get TMSG involved? RF, where is my "Faithful" video"? Perhaps, folks will be inclined to save a "book" if they know it is threatened? Cause man, I wanna burn the crap outta that thing!!! LOL

Maybe we should have a Widget drive to "Save Faithful"? LOL LOL You all know that if it burns I will be ALL over the internet with the video!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, has it been a year already! Thanks for facilitating this great way for us to give back and be involved in help those that need it! I'll start scraping the pennies together to do what I can (although the SK activity this year has made this even tougher). I know I've been away for a while with family issues, but still try to catch up with scanning the topics when I can. Hoping that I don't miss anything too cool, other than the pleasure of chatting with you all!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Wow, has it been a year already! Thanks for facilitating this great way for us to give back and be involved in help those that need it! I'll start scraping the pennies together to do what I can (although the SK activity this year has made this even tougher). I know I've been away for a while with family issues, but still try to catch up with scanning the topics when I can. Hoping that I don't miss anything too cool, other than the pleasure of chatting with you all!
    You are of course always "Welcome" and anything, big or small, you or others can do to help out the HF is always welcome and greatly appreciated!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

people are finding it hard to find "the widget"

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    people are finding it hard to find "the widget"
    Well, we can't have that!!!! Top left of the page click "Forum" and it will appear on the next page!!!

Though, maybe we should put it on the "Home Page"???
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still have time, so will donate some cash... later on
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel like we need an auction item or two to get the juices going again!!!! What do you say, RF?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a "doozy" almost ready to end!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200884186964...84.m1426.l2649
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys are not "knocking" me off the "Widget" crawl yet!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast