Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favorite parts of this story *Spoilers*

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

:radioactive: Favorite parts of this story *Spoilers*

One of mine would have to be of Roland's dream where the cross dog is running across Can-ka' No Rey towards the Dark Tower..
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Seeing Roland basically helpless was a new experience, and made for an interesting read.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I liked only the very first part of that story: town, dog, corpse, battle. The rest bored me to tears.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    The rest bored me to tears.
    It's okay Jean, since I already knew you sucked serious ass..

Another favorite part of this story, is when we witness the Little Sisters jerk Roland off because they can't get to his neck... hotness.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, poor Roland. Trapped and tied up and forced to endure a bunch of woman who want him.

Well, they would have preferred to rip his throat out and bath in the following gush of blood, but you gotta do what you gotta do..

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm relatively certain that if you ever find yourself molested by several women at once the furthest thing from your mind might be the things they'd prefer to be doing.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

One who came back Malficeus is on a distinguished road Malficeus's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just found it kick ass there were vampyres i mean come on that beats a mutie

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985
    -"We have two companies of MARINES running all over this island and thousands of ARMY troops doing nothing!" -GEN. JOHN VESSEY, CHAIRMAN OF JOINT CHIEFS

Silverloch John_and_Yoko will become famous soon enough John_and_Yoko's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Honestly, my favorite part was the ending (that seems to be a recurring thing for me....).

I don't know why, but I found this story...boring for the majority of it. Until the end, that is--that really tugged at the heartstrings, possibly because I'd read Wizard and Glass before reading this one....

I loved his dream at the end with the cross dog running to the Dark Tower across the Red Fields of None. It was very powerful.

Banned chemical0815 is on a distinguished road

=^-^=

=^-^=

A lady or gentleman of obvious good taste.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

When the bugs formed the letter C... I would have never thought that I can find such a thing (bugs forming a letter) incredibly beautiful but I do.
    I do.

Roland would have understood.

+ Reply to Thread