Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Oy The Brave Statue-Hand painted by Alex McVey-Benefits 2013 Fundraiser

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Oy The Brave Statue-Hand painted by Alex McVey-Benefits 2013 Fundraiser

I have the last 10 statues that Alex McVey did for this project.
    If I can get 10 committed purchases, they can be had for $85 each + $7 shipping (USA-international buyers pay actual addition postage). Paypal gift.
    $15 from each of the 10 ($150 total) will go towards our 2013 fundraiser for The Haven Foundation.
    In addition, each person who purchases one statue will receive an entry into our Grand Prize drawing. Purchase two, get 3 entries-limit 10 total entries per person The prize hasn't been determined yet, but in the past the unique personally inscribed Stephen King books were literally one of a kind prizes.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

More news to come, but there Alex committed YES will bebe a chance for an original sketch as a bouns. Only to one of the 10 buyers. I am talking to Alex about it. Don't commit yet based upon that, but stay tuned.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh. I'm in can we send it to fellow members? I'll buy one and have it sent to "Dolso" if that is cool!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

1 sold
    9 left

Merlin, PP as a gift $92 to zoidsmith@aol.com
    Note it is for the Oy statue.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in RF
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

2 sold
    8 left

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

We rock, right? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    I'm in RF
    I guess I should have said $7 shipping for USA only, unless winner pays additional postage.....Oops.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Of course we do, Bill, of course we do
    We all float down here!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll take one.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Paid!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I'll take one.
    3 sold
    7 left

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    More news to come, but there MIGHT be a chance for an original sketch as a bouns. Only to one of the 10 buyers. I am talking to Alex about it. Don't commit yet based upon that, but stay tuned.
    I just spoke with Alex and he said YES. He will do one original small sketch for a drawing from the 10 buyers of this offer!!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, please. I'm in for one.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

4 sold
    6 left

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Private buyer
    5 sold
    5 left

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Possible sketch:

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet !!!!!
    We all float down here!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice sketch! If the sculpture were of Oy in a different pose I'd buy it (I already have one of the original series). Nevertheless: good stuff.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Alex has decided to do two sketches, so the odds are 1/5 to win one!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a little fyi, Alex McVey is a great guy. Since the start of the In Mint Condition project, we've been chatting back and forth. VERY down to earth, and VERY easy to work with.

Country
    Country Flag

Ditto your comment Shannon, Alex is great to work with
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

6 sold
    4 left

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    6 sold
    4 left
    Oh C'mon!!!! There's gotta be four other people that want one of these at that price!!! Alex, normally charges $100 + s/h
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

I am also very surprised it takes so long to sell them... i bought one... additionally to one from Alex (still in shipping)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast