Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Oy The Brave Statue-Hand painted by Alex McVey-Benefits 2013 Fundraiser

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Well done boys and girls!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

NO WAY! I never win anything!!!
    Penny I want Oy - Take your clown!!

YAHOO!
    Best xmas gift.
    Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    John (jhanic) was kind enough to conduct the drawing for me-thanks John!

First choice winner is Bad Penney
    Second winner is Twisted Nadine

Congratulations to both of them!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woo Hoo !!!!! Congrats to us both Nadine !!!! RF, I'd like the Oy (yeah, I know I have a clown fetish, but I feel the need to share the clown-wealth a little, and I have a McVey remarque in the GE IT I won in one of the HF auctions a whiles back, so Oy it is for me).

Lauterer, congrats to you too mate - well done !!!!

Oh, and thanks also to John "Magic Fingers" Hanic
    We all float down here!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My pleasure! Congratulations to the winners.

John

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm - how can I not assist a damsel in distress ??? Thus, RF, I change my mind, and continue on the path of world clown domination ... Nadine, you have the fuzzy one, and I, another Pennywise
    We all float down here!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I am more than happy and overjoyed to have Pennywise.
    I have a feeling every time I look at it Ill be thinking of you tho, Bad Penny. Afterall you have become the clown man, have you not?
    Thank you John and Crowness!

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Woo Hoo !!!!! Congrats to us both Nadine !!!! RF, I'd like the Oy (yeah, I know I have a clown fetish, but I feel the need to share the clown-wealth a little, and I have a McVey remarque in the GE IT I won in one of the HF auctions a whiles back, so Oy it is for me).

Lauterer, congrats to you too mate - well done !!!!

Oh, and thanks also to John "Magic Fingers" Hanic

My Mood
    Twisted

Hmmm - how can I not assist a damsel in distress ??? Thus, RF, I change my mind, and continue on the path of world clown domination ... Nadine, you have the fuzzy one, and I, another Pennywise
    No - not going to happen. I want Pennywise.
    Back Off Dude

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jesus, get a room you two....you are spatting like lovers.

My Mood
    Twisted

He started it

Country
    Country Flag

Sigh ... I have first choice (even if I change it midstream) so, Nadine, step slowly away from the clown, pick up the bumbler, run like hell and count yourself lucky
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Twisted

My dear Penny you have no idea how stubborn I am. I can be quite the tenacious little bitch when my mind is made up and my mind is made up.
    The clown is mine.
    Don't test me.

Sigh ... I have first choice (even if I change it midstream) so, Nadine, step slowly away from the clown, pick up the bumbler, run like hell and count yourself lucky

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Fight! Fight!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Damn it Nadine - what's the deal with sending the bruisers out to my house to rough me up !!!!

Anyways, to save my pretty face from damage, I capitulate, the clown is yours (however, fair warning, I have a loooong memory, and there will come a time, Nadine, there will come a time)
    We all float down here!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats you two! I hope you can come to a mutual agreement.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Nadine and Bad Penny, that was a great birthday laugh for me. Love these forums, just when you think you have seen it all, something like this happens.
    Christine

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, guys!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Congrats to us three ^^

Looking forward to see what Alex will sketch for me...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    My dear Penny you have no idea how stubborn I am. I can be quite the tenacious little bitch when my mind is made up and my mind is made up.
    The clown is mine.
    Don't test me.

Having met her in person, Grant I can confirm. She's a "Little Bitch"!!! LOL J/K TN J/K!!!

Spoiler:
    Then again, most folks are "Little" in my presence!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, all three of you!

Grant, TN is not to be messed with!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Congratulations, all three of you!

Grant, TN is not to be messed with!
    Yeah, just ask her "Ex" LOL LOL LOL J/K TN you know I love ya right?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

That's why I capitulated - there's some fearsome rumours floating around about Nadine's unholy temper, and natural ability with sharp instruments, thus, self preservation came into play (don't wanna spend the rest of natural life looking over my shoulder)
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Having met her in person, Grant I can confirm. She's a "Little Bitch"!!! LOL J/K TN J/K!!!
    That may be true Lurch, I mean Bill, but Id rather be a little bitch than in a perpetual state of confusion

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That may be true Lurch, I mean Bill, but Id rather be a little bitch than in a perpetual state of confusion
    Good point!!! LOL

Happy Holidays to you and yours!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted

You too Wild Man

Good point!!! LOL

Happy Holidays to you and yours!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's "Wild Bill", M'am!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast