Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King dated inscriptions needed

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King dated inscriptions needed

Much like I did the thread and wiki article with legitimate King sigs from 1980 to present, I would like to create another reference with at least one (but the more the better) King inscription from present to as far back as possible. The clearer the image, and the more lengthy or insider the inscription the better. PM me please with the images.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to 3 members who have helped so far.
    My idea is to create a wiki article(s) that chronologically shows every King inscription I can find. If I title the article(s) and tag-words properly, members can search by year, month, name, reference etc.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF, don't forget that nice inscription from the "Intriguing" thread:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't. Thanks.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm scouring eBay for any interesting ones, but most I'm finding are the regular "best wishes" types:

Spoiler:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We also need to verify the legitimacy of each one. Before I catalog it, hopefully members will verify/deny the authenticity.

Country
    Country Flag

Should we also collect the simple "best wishes" ones? Just for posterity's sake, especially if it is dated?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Should we also collect the simple "best wishes" ones? Just for posterity's sake, especially if it is dated?
    Knock yourself out (save the file). I am looking for inscriptions that are dated. Thus it hopefully contains the recipients name, words, and a date.

Country
    Country Flag

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Looking forward to this. Thanks for putting this together RF

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks to 3 members who have helped so far.
    My idea is to create a wiki article(s) that chronologically shows every King inscription I can find. If I title the article(s) and tag-words properly, members can search by year, month, name, reference etc.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's the one from my Cujo proof, been verified before (bought from David and discussed at length back in the Proofs thread a year ago or so):

Do you want original large jpeg files?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This one MUST be included:

A large version is available from Heritage Auctions here (they have good pics of several other inscriptions):

http://images.ha.com/lf?set=path%5B7...oduct.chain%5D

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A large version is available from Heritage Auctions here (they have good pics of several other inscriptions):
    See, now I would have said this one is a fake ... it looks nothing like his later stuff. And wouldn't you think the inscription is just too perfect, I mean the very first book he ever signed? Would you believe it if it was on eBay rather than Heritage? No way! I'm assuming they have a substantial paper trail of ownership to provide a lock-tight provenance.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't like it--I don't care if it's offered by Heritage or not--I just don't like the signature whatsoever. I'm talking about the first one mentioned, to Flip and Karen.

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

They are all as legit as they can be. I wish I had all of them in my collection.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What book did he sign, Carrie?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

There are many more but most of the sold items don't have 'signed' in the title so you would need to click the title to find out...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    What book did he sign, Carrie?
    This is from a CARRIE ARC (it sold for over $11,000) - the auction was discussed here when it was announced and I don't think anyone doubted its legitimacy.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it just me? 1 year difference between these inscriptions.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post

http://images.ha.com/lf?set=path%5B7...oduct.chain%5D

Any idea of who are those Flip & Karen?
    Is there a picture or a link to this Carrie Pre Proof sold?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

This item received a lot of discussion back in March and April when it was offered by Heritage. I'm surprised you don't remember.

http://historical.ha.com/c/item.zx?s...85&lotNo=36120

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I remember now, but i was certain that most of yous kept the link with pictures or something
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I remember now, but i was certain that most of yous kept the link with pictures or something
    Didn't keep a link. Just searched the Heritage completed auctions. That was really one of the best King items I have ever seen for sale. Truly remarkable. But, personally, I just couldn't generate much desire to own it. I think it was the fact that the inscription page was loose from the rest of the book. I think if that wasn't the case I would have been a serious player.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast