Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Sandy Carnage

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    A few song suggestions to listen to while you wait this out:
    • Blowing in the wind
    • Its raining again
    • November Rain
    • Riders on the Storm
    • Hurricane
    • Like a Hurricane
    Depending on how long this lasts, you may need to hit repeat....
    You forgot "Dust in the Wind" LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Is everyone still ok? Guys?
    My thoughts go to you all. Please stay safe.

Demon of the Prim Lost Rose is just really nice Lost Rose is just really nice Lost Rose is just really nice Lost Rose is just really nice Lost Rose is just really nice Lost Rose's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Storm on us right now..high winds and rain..winds to reach 54 mph today..we're between a lot of mountains and hope that helps break up a bit..Prayers to all in harms way...the horrors in the costal states and islands is unbelieveable...Can you imagine the rats that live in the subways comint up..a SK book in the making..
    Never try to teach a pig to sing...it wastes your time and annoys the pig!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Made it safely through the night with power intact. Luckily, my sister-in-law in NYC was far enough from the crazy explosion that her power is still on as well. Prayers for a local family here who lost their 8 year old son during the storm.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Babe Ruth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    A few song suggestions to listen to while you wait this out:
    • Blowing in the wind
    • Its raining again
    • November Rain
    • Riders on the Storm
    • Hurricane
    • Like a Hurricane
    Depending on how long this lasts, you may need to hit repeat....
    You forgot "Dust in the Wind" LOL

SINGING IN THE RAIN !!!

Everyone still ok?

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Made it through without any power outages or other issues, and we seem to be done with the bad weather. I seriously have no idea why my work is closed.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We didn't have any problems or power outages here either. They made such a big deal of this storm and honestly, if I hadn't known it was a hurricane, I would've just thought it was rain and some bad wind.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

We didn't lose power but a ton of trees are down in my neighborhood. This is my backyard

It came so close to our neighbors house. Doesn't look as bad in the daylight but last night was terrifying.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Mr. Unlucky educatedlady will become famous soon enough educatedlady's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope everyone is doing okay. Sending good thoughts your way.
    ♪♪No secret, no matter how nasty can poison your voice or keep you from joy ♪♪ -- Perfume Genius

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Number of local deaths is rising... can only imagine how many were unfortunate across the coast. I'm certainly glad they had the guts to close things early around here... much better to be safe than sorry.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Everything is good here. Power is back on, Halloween is back on, school is back on (son is disappointed).
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My family is on Long Island and they have been hit pretty hard, but everyone is alive and well despite the damage!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler The Dark Man is on a distinguished road The Dark Man's Avatar

SANDY HIT HARD HERE BUT NOT HARD ENOUGH TO SHAKE ME I AINT AFRIAD OF SANDY SHE AFRIAD OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIVA LONG ISLAND.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still no power here. It went out at 3 PM on Monday. And cell service just came back so this was one of my first stops online. So now phones, no Internet for two days pretty much. Just now trying to learn what the fuck happened. No real damage around here though, so that's good.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

We never lost power here. But I am not in the thick of everything being south east New Hampshire. The devastation makes me very thankful that she didn't hit further north.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Almolst every community in the Cleveland area has postponed Trick or Treat until either Saturday or Sunday due to the weather.

John

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still no power, now for four days, and could be as much as seven more days before it's restored. Very very spotty cell/Internet service.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Still no power, now for four days, and could be as much as seven more days before it's restored. Very very spotty cell/Internet service.
    Glad you are okay and sorry about no power. It hugely stinks to be without power. Sorry

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

much goodmind to all my friends out there

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My boyfriend lost power Monday night, still doesn't have it. He wasn't even in an area that got hit badly.

I'm blaming the garbage dump they call a city that he lives in.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Survived pretty well. Lost the Internet/cable for three days or so-it just returned. Other than that, not much harm. My sister's in a neighborhood that's completely blacked out. Over here, traffic lights are out and gas station lines are insane. The locals are becoming untethered-and they weren't too firmly grounded to begin with. Walked outside the day after the storm and saw a tree sheared in half-looked like a matchstick broken over someone's thumb. The neighborhood next to me is completely dark.

Country
    Country Flag

Same here. But looks like cell service has at least improved to a stable and usable level. We are still in the dark, but a few neighborhoods around got their power back tonight. Hopefully us too soon.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm just glad everyone seems to be OK!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Can't believe it, but the power is finally back, after five days...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Can't believe it, but the power is finally back, after five days...
    Woot! Congrats to you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast