Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Thread: Doctor Sleep-The Shining II

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrighterDeathNow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    What's a fair price to be paying for the gift edition?
    I will sell you one for $100 PP gift. Free USA shipping. Cheaper than any on ebay.
    I think I'll take you up on that!

(Sorry for my ignorance, but what is "PP gift"?)
    PP = Paypal Gift (where you pay the fees.)

John

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just received my copy from CD as well - it looks great - thank you. And here are my two remarques:

Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I will sell you one for $100 PP gift. Free USA shipping. Cheaper than any on ebay.

John
    There are no fees to the recipient and there are no fees for the sender if they use their bank account as the funding source. There are no refunds when using the gift option.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    There are no fees to the recipient and there are no fees for the sender if they use their bank account as the funding source. There are no refunds when using the gift option.
    ASSUMING you are paying in the same currency (which means being in the same country)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got the Lettered Edition of Doctor Sleep today. It is a VERY big book!! Just a shade smaller than the Lettered IT.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Just got the Lettered Edition of Doctor Sleep today. It is a VERY big book!! Just a shade smaller than the Lettered IT.
    Wow. Would love a photo if you have one.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Others will be posting some photos soon, I'm sure, but here are a few shots from when the approval case arrived at the office, in case you're interested:

http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/201...tered-edition/

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep--great photos!!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone here own #171 of the S/N LE? I'm looking to match the number to my copy of the Shining
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Vincent Preis 2013
    Germanys most important award for Horror Literatur
    Bestes internationales Literaturwerk / Best international Literatur

1.Stephen King: Dr. Sleep (Heyne)
    2.Brian Keene: Leichenfresser (Festa Verlag)
    3.Bentley Little: Haunted (Voodoo Press)
    4.Joe Hill: Christmasland (Heyne)

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Received shipping notice on Friday that Wells/Chong remarqued S/L finally shipped; should see it this week sometime.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to seeing the pics.

John

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, got it in but unfortunately it's #110 instead of my usual #186 even though I had the request in from the get-go.

If anyone comes up with #186 and would like to trade, pls let me know. This one is double-remarqued by Vinnie Chong and Erin Wells.

EDIT: 10 minutes later (and midnight east coast time) and Brian has e-mailed to try and help me out. Brian, you rock.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have 110 the shining and 185 dr sleep. So close.

Both without remarque and the shining has slight markings.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 110 the shining and 185 dr sleep. So close.

Both without remarque and the shining has slight markings.
    At Brian's suggestion I'm going to drop Mindy a message to see if she can anything about #186. I looked at it as they provide number matching as a customer courtesy, it's by no means a guarantee, and this time "my" number probably went out with an earlier batch so I was just going to hope that somebody here came up with it and was open to trade, no big deal. But I'll listen to the bossman and drop a message to Mindy, certainly can't hurt.

If I get lucky with 186 and 110 goes back, if you're interested in getting it I'm sure we can coordinate something with Mindy to get it to you.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope you are successful in your hunt. I'm not too worried aboit matching the number (although the 110 dr sleep looks tempting), I thought I would post about the shining 110 in case that was an option for you.

Cheers

Country
    Country Flag

I hope you are successful in your hunt. I'm not too worried aboit matching the number (although the 110 dr sleep looks tempting), I thought I would post about the shining 110 in case that was an option for you.

Cheers

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cheers
    I wrote Mindy, we'll see what kind of news she has, maybe I'll get lucky. I didn't order The Shining, so matching 110s didn't cross my mind even after you mentioned having it!

Country
    Country Flag

Lol I assumed you had it, good luck dave

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Heard back from Mindy just a few minutes ago, and unfortunately my #186 request was lost in the upgrade to a remarqued copy.

So, if anybody comes up with #186, I'm your man and have a doube-remarqued #110 to trade with.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I finally got my numbered copy of Doctor Sleep from Cemetery Dance. It was one of those getting the drawings by all three artists. I thought I was among the last to get my copy but it seems others are still waiting. Anyway here it is.

I got #80.

The Chong is on a tipped in page. Did he just do the same drawing over and over again (sort of like Wrightson in the Cycle of the Werewolf limited)? Personally for $199 I would have liked a little variation.

Chadbourne. (Zzzzzzzzzzz). Another $199. Yikes!

I think this is my favorite. It is by Erin Wells. At first I thought they had forgotten to get her drawing because it is a few pages in and really looks like it was part of the printing process. I missed it the first time through. This little drawing is very well done and I think I got my $149 worth on this one.

Close up but I have already had too much coffee this morning.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Erin Wells remarque! Definitely the best of the three! Glad you finally got your copy. I think non-remarqued books were first shipped last November.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still waiting on mine.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Doctor Sleep
    German bookshop/bookclub WELTBILD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33