Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctor Sleep-The Shining II

Limited Edition is 89% sold out.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, just sent you an urgent e-mail!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Limited Edition is 97% sold out.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It's posted in the CD thread, but although it is being discussed, I didn't see the announcement in this thread so far today, so...

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post

Doctor Sleep: The Deluxe Special Edition
    by Stephen King

Slipcased Gift Edition, Signed Limited Edition, and Deluxe Signed Lettered Edition Available For Preorder Now!

Read more or place your order:
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/king2013.html
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Signed editions have sold out!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Signed editions have sold out!
    Lettered in 75 minutes, Numbered in 4-1/2 hours. Congratulations on a successful pre-sale and without your site crashing on the customers!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered so fast this morning, I never bothered to read about the editions before plunking down my credit card.

I like the artwork on all three covers, and in exactly the order I think I should: Lettered, then Numbered, then Gift. Looking forward to received 2 out of the 3 come Fall!

(I'll leave the font discussion to the graphic artists/designers.)

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Tstststssssss... unbelievable: Dr SLeep 799,99US$

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

What is wrong with that?

If it sells....I will list mine next!

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that's about the price I'd expect. Probably the same for The Shining?

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    What is wrong with that?

If it sells....I will list mine next!

Me 2...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was supposed to keep confidential, but word has been leaked elsewhere so:
    Cemetery Dance just sent out an offer, they're going to have Vincent Chong remarque 100 copies of Dr. Sleep. If you'd like to take advantage of the offer the cost is $199 and you need to email them directly.
    These will be tip in sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I was supposed to keep confidential, but word has been leaked elsewhere so:
    Cemetery Dance just sent out an offer, they're going to have Vincent Chong remarque 100 copies of Dr. Sleep. If you'd like to take advantage of the offer the cost is $199 and you need to email them directly.
    These will be ti[ in sheets.
    There's probably only 20 slots left and Mindy has a lot of emails to dig through, so anyone who has emailed will hear back over the weekend and by Monday afternoon!

(As we noted in the email, "Because of the high cost (and inherent danger) with shipping the books across the pond and then back again, we've discussed the situation with Vinny and he has agreed to make time in his schedule over the next three months to remarque a special 'Artist Remarque Page' that we've designed and printed for him. There are only 100 of these pages that will be personally remarqued by him and then hand-tipped into 100 copies of Doctor Sleep.")

Brian

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's great. I wish the price was lower, but in reality each piece is an original and the price is understandable.

I think it's great. I wish the price was lower, but in reality each piece is an original and the price is understandable.
    Yeah, we talked a lot about the price. Because some special scheduling had to happen for these to be done, it was the best arrangement that would work out for everyone. We wanted to find some way to help our collectors who were (rightfully, in my mind) concerned about mailing their book across the Atlantic and back. This way, we just have to worry about the sheets making it safely to our office and then to the printer!

Brian

P.S. Part of that price is also for the hand-tipping of the sheet at the printer. Basically, they stop the press for each of these 100 copies, put the sheet in the proper position in the production line, bind that copy, move the next copy forward, and repeat. It's expensive, but again, it was less expensive than mailing copies (that can't be replaced!) back and forth from the US to the UK.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely understandable. No doubt 100 buyers will be VERY pleased.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

From The Collector.

Hey Folks,

I sent a couple follow up questions about the offer to Mindy, which I'll put here. She also mentioned their 50% sold out, so the offer will probably sell out within the next couple hours.

1) These will be inserted into the book during production,
    2) Sorry, no requests for a scene.

3) CD isn't sure the exact details of what medium Vinny will be using but he said "large remarque"

The original announcement from CD is below:

Several collectors have asked whether Vincent Chong could add a remarque in their copy of the Limited Edition or Lettered Edition.

Because of the high cost (and inherent danger) with shipping the books across the pond and then back again, we've discussed the situation with Vinny and he has agreed to make time in his schedule over the next three months to remarque a special "Artist Remarque Page" that we've designed and printed for him.

There are only 100 of these pages that will be personally remarqued by him and then hand-tipped into 100 copies of Doctor Sleep. Due to the scarcity, we’re only offering this upgrade to the customers who ordered the signed editions.

The upgrade cost for this special remarque is $199 per book. If you're interested, please reply to Mindy ASAP and let her know how you would like to pay (PayPal or credit card). After the 100 upgrades have been sold, no more will be offered. No Gift Certificates, Coupons, or Store Credit can be accepted on this offer.

That's it for now, I'll probably have some more updates in the March newsletter about this. But I wanted to get it out right away since it look like it'll be sold out shortly.

Thanks much,

Absolutely understandable. No doubt 100 buyers will be VERY pleased.
    I'm just happy that I get to see all of the sheets first.

Brian

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Good news for remarque collectors. I'm not one of them. Anyone on here grab one?

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    3) CD isn't sure the exact details of what medium Vinny will be using but he said "large remarque"
    I emailed Vinny for more info on this and will post as soon as I hear more. I remember him saying they would be large and they sounded very cool, but I want to be precise about whatever I post!

Mindy says we've sold 80 of the slots now. If you decide to grab one, and then change your mind for ANY reason, it's no problem at all to change your order back to a "regular" copy.

Brian

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I ordered one. Need to decide whether to tip it in to the numbered or lettered copy. Initially I have selected the numbered copy pending further thought. Not sure which would be best.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Initially I was reticent, but there are only 100 and they will be (in essence by hand) bound in the books. These aren't just a "blow in" like an ad that falls out of a magazine.
    EVERY single book will be a one of a kind-which will drive completeists nuts.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I ordered one. Need to decide whether to tip it in to the numbered or lettered copy. Initially I have selected the numbered copy pending further thought. Not sure which would be best.
    If you bought a lettered and numbered, i would buy a remark for each. no need to decide!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    If you bought a lettered and numbered, i would buy a remark for each. no need to decide!
    add one to your gift edition as well!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast