Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Top 10 Scariest Books of All Time

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

The whole world really could be wiped out by some virus... that's definitely frightening... but, yes, The Shining is "scarier" even though The Stand is a better book, altogether. And Pet Semetary is scarier than The Shining. -- we're talking comparatively. Plus, It is both better AND scarier than The Shining: how come that book isn't on the list?!
    Last edited by pathoftheturtle; 11-01-2012 at 01:41 PM. Reason: typo

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Pet Sematary is definitely #1 for me. After that, I'm not sure any book has truly scared me. With Pet Sematary, it is interesting. As a child, I was scared of Gage, and as a father I was horrified by losing him.
    Sloth Love Chunk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2