Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Looks like Robin and Marvel are in it for the long hall

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Default Looks like Robin and Marvel are in it for the long hall

So I picked up the last few issues of DT: Man In Black and from what i saw real quick in the end it looks like they are doing more. I could be wrong but who knows right now. They did have a splash page at the end FINALLY announcing the release of Sheemie's tale. But after that I guess we'll have to wait and see what if anything is planned. I tried looking on google and marvel for any information but couldn't find anything.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I read the book and got the impression they're done. She spoilerized the books in the afterwords to last two issues. Weird that what is basically a spin-off is being released after the series is done and not during as a one-shot, annual or whatnot.

For what it's worth, the final issue was great. It's mostly source material and dialogue straight from the book so maybe that explains it.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I haven't read the actual story yet, wanted to wait until they were all out, but I swear I read this was supposed to be the last arc. But from what I read it seems like they might end up doing the other books. I kind of hope they do the whole series but kind of hope it might be done.

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll probably pick up Sheemie's tale providing it comes out. (Well obviously. I don't have access to the the Unseen University library of the Pratchett's disc-world books. )

I doubt I'll pick up any comic adaptations of the series though. Other back-story and spin-off stuff, that's a different matter.