Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Thread: A Song of Ice and Fire ******Spoilers!!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Sooooooooooooooo

No Winds of Winter for us in 2016...

However, according to The Guardian, he's received an astonishing amount of support from his fanbase.

http://www.theguardian.com/books/201...f-ice-and-fire
    Yep, in his Live Journal post he seemed very depressed to write the news. I'm glad everyone has been positive. It's hard to be creative and productive while in a huge spotlight with a looming deadline.

http://grrm.livejournal.com/465247.html
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would be shocked if this book sees the light of day before the 2017 season of GOT starts. And once it IS published I would not expect to see the next book for years and years if we ever see it at all. I have a feeling that having the TV show finish the story before he does is going to slow him down even more. Bottom line...enjoy the show (if you watch it) because there might not be much else.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

he once mentioned, that both will drive to the same goal but on different ways - so once the final is reached, i share your thoughts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39