Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: A Song of Ice and Fire ******Spoilers!!!

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I need more of Jon Snow too! But I'm only on the first book. He is very close to being my favorite, after Tyrion.

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

I think everything is connected so
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I just finished A Feast for Crows. Holyyy Shitttttt. These books are so awesome. And now like a temper tantruming toddler, I'm furious that I can't read the next one right away I'm spoiled. I might have to wade through 21 pages of this thread to read the theories and what not. AMAZING.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

I know! I cant believe its over for now >:/
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Has everyone seen the most recent "Not a Blog" post? Poor GRRM! Apparently he was hospitalized on Christmas Eve and spent a week in the hospital due to an E.coli infection in his urinary tract. He states he's weak, but feeling better. Also, he says that he will be attending HBO's press conference regarding A Game of Thrones on the 7th and the book signing in California on the 9th, but that the previous "exciting news" he was going to announce will now not happen due to his illness.

This is really strong evidence to me that he was going to announce that he had finished the book. I'm just glad he's feeling better now.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope this doesn't tempt him to insert himself into the story a la Stephen King after realizing his own mortality

No but seriously, I'm glad he's okay.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG! Feev, I said the exact same thing to my husband when I read about it!

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I had the same thought!
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

OMG! I Didn't! you guys.

"So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    OMG! I Didn't! you guys.

You guys are terrible dont give him any ideas!

On a separate note Harry says when he pictures Stannis he thinks of Skeletor/General Grievous

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

when I picture stannis I picture Christian Bale in The Machinist. looks, anyways.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I picture Jeffery Tambour.

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post

when I picture stannis I picture Christian Bale in The Machinist. looks, anyways.
    Pretty much the same thing

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I like to picture my Stannis in a tuxedo t-shirt, because it says like...I wanna be formal, but I'm here to party too. Cause I like to party, so I like my Stannis to party.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

My Mood
    Breezy

dude you made me laugh out loud. Literally.

and I was just posting some ricky bobby quotes on fb last week.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I had a hard time choosing between that one and "I like to think of Stannis like....with giant eagle wings and singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band...and I am in the front row and I am HAMMERED drunk."
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I literally can't wait to see who HBO casts as Stannis and Brienne. Also Davos and Melisandre (or however the F you spell it) should be awesome, too.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't Melisandre (sp?) a red head ? Red eyes and red ensemble as well ?

They should cast Christina Hendricks, it would be two additional reasons to watch the show

My Mood
    Angelic

That's actually a good idea.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are the only kind I have.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Her name is really being tossed around over at Winter is Coming. I think she'd be totally awesome.

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Isnt she too pretty?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, IIRC Martin described Melisandre as being a very beautiful woman (wasn't she trying to seduce Stannis?), just , you know ... in a murdering-sorceress type way

My Mood
    Angelic

Doesn't Davos refer to her as beautiful?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast