Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Weeds in Shivers VII

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Looking forward to finally reading this. Cat from Hell was awesome, bring back more young Steve!

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

Rocky and I posed this question to King. he confirmed that it was simply "Weeds." i always wondered myself because all i have the is photocopy. "Will Be Necessary To Stop The Weeds" is actually a great short story title though!

-justin

Hey guys!

My apologies on perpetuating the Weeds title myth! I ran it by several sources because I was confused as well, and they all came back with the same answer, so that's what I ran with. We didn't have the TOC of the original publications to verify. I'll get the note on our site corrected ASAP. Thanks for the heads-up!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's okay. Just don't EVER let it happen again, Brian!

Spoiler:
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's okay. Just don't EVER let it happen again, Brian!

Spoiler:
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, speaking of scans or photos of the original appearances of short stories, I just happened upon some eBay auctions where the seller has provided some nice shots of the first page of a handful of stories. Here are some of them:

I know Shannon is curating our short fiction wiki here at the site, so I was thinking it would be a good idea to create such pics for all first appearances of King's short stories. Most people have never seen these, and it's great historical information.

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Hey, speaking of scans or photos of the original appearances of short stories, I just happened upon some eBay auctions where the seller has provided some nice shots of the first page of a handful of stories. Here are some of them:
    Those are great shots!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Pablo. I posted the images in the discussion area for each of the Wiki articles. If Shannon wants to incorporate them in the actual article he may.
    Feel free to post the images you find in the wiki articles (discussion tab).

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well if that's the case, here are the rest of them that I could find on eBay:

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Wow, the artwork for those makes me want to collect them now. Not sure if any of those besides the Corn one were in the SK Art book.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Pablo. I posted the images in the Catalog entries for each story.

Country
    Country Flag

Sure thing. Wish I could find more and better quality. Here's one of the more recent ones, though not a very good picture:

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2