Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Joe Hill - Locke and Key GRINDHOUSE

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Joe Hill - Locke and Key GRINDHOUSE

STORY BY Joe Hill
    ART BY Gabriel Rodriguez
    COLORS BY Jay Photos
    LETTERS BY Robbie Robbins
    COVER BY Gabriel Rodriguez
    PUBLISHER IDW

Cover price: $3.99
    Release date: August 29th, 2012.

"Locke & Key: Grindhouse" is another one-shot from the regular "Locke & Key" creative team of Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez.

In the glare of a Depression-era summer, three Canuck gangsters pull the heist of their dreams and take off for the perfect hiding spotÖ an isolated mansion on the tip of Lovecraft Island known locally as Keyhouse. Locke & Key: Grindhouse includes an expanded 'Guide to Keyhouse,' revealing every dark corner and secret room in America's most frightening mansion!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Default This is the end...

First Issue of Omega came out this week.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok...looking to purchase Locke & Key comics. Let me know which ones you have. I already have Issue #1 from the first series. So...need to complete the first series...and all the rest.

Thanks!
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

All the HC except Omega (which hasn't been released) can be purchased at amazon.com actually
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Ok...looking to purchase Locke & Key comics. Let me know which ones you have. I already have Issue #1 from the first series. So...need to complete the first series...and all the rest.

Thanks!
    I have a few misc. doubles from Locke & Key. I can look tonight at what I have.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

there are some very reasonable sales on ebay as well - I just picked up all 5 HC for around $65 - they were in really great condition - like new. I've seen the same seller post all 5 together in another lot

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome. and Dan!...lemme know which ones you have.

G
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Awesome. and Dan!...lemme know which ones you have.

G
    Completely forgot about this. Here is what I have.

Locke & Key: Crown of Shadows, 2 - First printing
    Locke & Key: Crown of Shadows, 1 - First printing
    Locke & Key: Head Games, 6 - First printing
    Locke & Key: Head Games, 5 - First printing
    Locke & Key: Head Games, 4 - First printing
    Locke & Key: Head Games, 3 - First printing
    Locke & Key: Head Games, 2 - First printing
    Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft, 6 - First printing
    Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft, 5 - First printing
    Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft, 4 - First printing
    Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft, 3 - Second printing
    Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft, 1 - Second printing