Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kindle version of The Wastelands

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Default Kindle version of The Wastelands

Does anybody own it? I'm reading the series again but on the kindle for iPad. Does anybody know if there are issues with the kindle version? I was about to buy the third book when I saw several reviews from 2011 and as early as a month ago saying there are spelling and punctuation errors. Amazon has a 7 day return policy for kindle books. But I don't know if I could get through the book in 7 days to see if there are any errors.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have the kindle for all the DT books, but I haven't looked at them yet. I will try to do so today or tomorrow.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I had started a re read and read the physical version of the gunslinger then bought the kindle version of Drawing of the three. Well the kindle version looks like it should be the small version which didn't have the drawings in it. But while reading it just happened that the pictures are in it. Now I need to go through and look to see if gunslinger is the same way. I really like having the pictures for some reason. Too bad the trade version of TWTTK doesn't have the pictures.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

i read wastelands all the way through on my kindle with no problems at all and the pictures come up on the kindle as well.

Country
    Country Flag

Ok thanks. I'll buy the book as soon as I get a chance. I didn't want to go buying the book only to find out weeks later after the return window passed that there was a section that was screwed up.

+ Reply to Thread