Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Strain Trilogy **spoilers**

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Strain Trilogy **spoilers**

I finally finished The Night Eternal, the third of the trilogy. I liked it better than The Fall. This was well written and could easily be adapted to a movie series, in my opinion. Anyone else read this series? Thoughts?

What did you think of the ending? Were you happy with who lived and who died? Overall, I was satisfied with how it played out.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The trilogy as a whole gets A+. I liked the first book the most though.

I don't understand why the movie isn't in the works already seeing Del Toro co-wrote the book.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree the first book was the best. I was a little surprised by the direction that they took the characters.

As far as the movie, I go back and forth because usually a movie ruins a book for me. But, this series seems easily adaptable and I could visualize the effects while reading.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think I'd feel a little corny if I was doing a movie adaptation of a book I wrote. Maybe Del Toro is waiting for a reputable producer to buy the rights?

+ Reply to Thread