Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1236

Thread: NEEDFULTHINGS THE NON-S K COLLECTION

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I flipping love that movie!!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

R.I.P. Mr. Blatty

This is the 1st screenplay of Exorcist III that proceeded the "LEGION" 1983 novel & years later (1990) Blatty himself made it into the film.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection there, Bruce. RIP indeed.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got me there, Bruce. Never have heard of that one.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    No?? Suspiria is excellent!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Might have to hunt it down at some point then.

LP & LIMITED EDITION DVD.

Some of the ARGENTO books in the collection

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!

Be forewarned SUSPIRIA is only the 1st film in the Three Mothers Trilogy.

Stop whatever you are doing Brian and watch Suspiria, Inferno and Mother of Tears. Make sure they are unedited versions. Dario Argento is a Master!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in the minority here, but I thought Suspiria was fucking horrendous.

WELL THEN SHELL WE SAY......
    Spoiler:
    IT'S NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA?

1st Edition (Pictorial boards) with mention & photos of The Mad Magician.

Un-price clipped DJ with Library Edition printed banner.

SIGNED

1/3,000 Limited Edition 3D Blu-Rays.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I saw Suspiria for the first time about 6 months ago. I rated it 4 (out of 5) stars. I'm kindof an Argento fan, but not a "fanboy." A few 2 stars with some 3s and 4s. I think my favorite out what I've seen is Opera. 4 stars for that one.

I only rated Inferno 2 out of 5. Haven't seen Mother of Tears yet, but just added it to my Netflix queue.

I keep trying to watch Phenomena but every DVD I've tried freezes up and locks about 2/3rds of the way in. I guess that is one (the only) benefit of streaming. Sure would like to finish this one, as I think the first 2/3rds of the movie is very good.

I just ordered another copy of The Mother of Tears My copy was ordered from Italy when it was new & states uncut version (98min) & now I see the unrated American DVD runs 102min plus extras.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Stop whatever you are doing Brian and watch Suspiria, Inferno and Mother of Tears. Make sure they are unedited versions. Dario Argento is a Master!
    Alrighty then!

I've seen most of Argento's and my favorites are The Bird with the Crystal Plumage, Deep Red, Suspiria, Inferno, Tenebre, Phenomena, Opera, Trauma, The Stendhal Syndrome, Sleepless, Mother of Tears and his two episodes of Masters of Horror: "Jenifer" and "Pelts". I'm definitely a fanboy!

Bruce, the cut version of MOT sucks! I caught it on cable (Showtime or Starz or one those channels can't remember which) one night and of course they took out all the great gore. I've noticed Argento gets edited a LOT.

Like I stated my copy of MOT I now own I got from Italy when it was brand new with the listed running time of 98min the U.S.A. The uncut MOT states a running time of 102min. I am just going to check if there really is a difference. I have found that some films run different running times due to running speed. I know the James Bond U.K. & U.S.A. running times differ put the films are the same. "TIME WILL TELL"

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Having bought quite a few UK DVDs, which are PAL encoded rather than NTSC, there is a standard 4% difference in running time for the same movie (the infamous "PAL speed-up"). So, for an NTSC DVD that runs 90 minutes in the U.S., the same actual film will run 3.6 minutes faster on a PAL encoded DVD.

Un-filmed Masters of the Universe 2 script.

Spoiler:

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, now I'm worried.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Serious question, have you considered opening a museum?

At 76 I don't think so!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast