Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Antoni!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice FennyBate is on a distinguished road FennyBate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FennyBate View Post
    Going to see Justin Cronin tomorrow, at the Melbourne Writers Festival. Haven't been to an event like this before, really looking forward to it.
    What did you think Lincoln?
    Ended up having to go to the Sunday session, due to events out of my control.
    I thought it was fantastic, and would have happily sat there for another hour, listening to him speak. Very interesting, witty and, best of all, entertaining.
    Wandered down to the Atrium, expecting to line up for the signing, but ended up second in line. He was very interested in my City of Mirrors UK proof, said that he hadn't seen one before. (Thanks to jonp)
    Lincoln.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad you had a great time and the proof arrived in time, Lincoln. The U.K. proof seems to be a very rare proof and if Justin hasn't seen one before, you possibly have the only signed copy in the world.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Lincoln - yeah, great speaker. And a signed proof - boom.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a take on how much a Lettered PC copy of The Passage is worth?

In related news I have a CD Lettered PC of The Passage for sale if anyone wants to make an offer. Since I am not sure the value I planned to let Ebay decide, but will entertain anyone that wants to PM me a price before I list it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post

In related news I have a CD Lettered PC of The Passage for sale if anyone wants to make an offer. Since I am not sure the value I planned to let Ebay decide, but will entertain anyone that wants to PM me a price before I list it.
    I couldn't tell ya other than I got $350 with shipping for a matching S/L set... so basically issue price. I was shocked it did not go for more. I think he has the same problem Hill's Fireman has... He signed every copy they printed Anyways, the lettered is a hot item so I hope you get more than issue price may man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Web,

When you say a "set" do you mean the first two or those two plus the third when it is released? Issue price on those was only $75 each so either way I'd say you did ok

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Web,

When you say a "set" do you mean the first two or those two plus the third when it is released? Issue price on those was only $75 each so either way I'd say you did ok
    All three
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I couldn't tell ya other than I got $350 with shipping for a matching S/L set... so basically issue price. I was shocked it did not go for more. I think he has the same problem Hill's Fireman has... He signed every copy they printed Anyways, the lettered is a hot item so I hope you get more than issue price may man!
    Have you seen any lettereds sell recently? I try to keep an eye out for these but may have missed it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Web,

Yeah man, all three and in a matching number!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

Have you seen any lettereds sell recently? I try to keep an eye out for these but may have missed it.
    nope, sorry mate
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm off to see Justin speak in a couple of nights. Only learned of this event couple of weeks ago so didn't have time to pick up any hardback first editions so will just have my U.K. Trade paperback set to take and get signed. Will be my first time meeting an author in person. Looking forward to it.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope you have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I'm off to see Justin speak in a couple of nights. Only learned of this event couple of weeks ago so didn't have time to pick up any hardback first editions so will just have my U.K. Trade paperback set to take and get signed. Will be my first time meeting an author in person. Looking forward to it.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I thought I had ordered the UK trade paperback of CITY OF MIRRORS from The Book Depository but apparently something went wrong, so I had to re-order it and received a somewhat damaged 3rd printing, which is really of no use to me.

If anyone has a new 1st printing for sale I would be interested. The ISBN is 978-0-7528-9791-2, Orion Books, price - L13.99, size 6" X 9 1/4", 15.24 X 23.495 centimeters.

Thanks in advance.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I thought I had ordered the UK trade paperback of CITY OF MIRRORS from The Book Depository but apparently something went wrong, so I had to re-order it and received a somewhat damaged 3rd printing, which is really of no use to me.

If anyone has a new 1st printing for sale I would be interested. The ISBN is 978-0-7528-9791-2, Orion Books, price - L13.99, size 6" X 9 1/4", 15.24 X 23.495 centimeters.

Thanks in advance.
    Steve, the Australian printed trade edition has that ISBN number. Do you ned one of those?

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Barnes and Noble has signed copies of City of Mirrors for $17. Anyone ordered one of these? Are they 1st/1st?

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-...=9780425286722

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    Barnes and Noble has signed copies of City of Mirrors for $17. Anyone ordered one of these? Are they 1st/1st?

I bought one when it came out. One of the pre-signed books with a signature on the blank page. Mine is a first. I'm sure they are still first printings. I don't know if the book ever went into a second printing.

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

I bought one when it came out. One of the pre-signed books with a signature on the blank page. Mine is a first. I'm sure they are still first printings. I don't know if the book ever went into a second printing.
    Thanks for the info, ELazansky. I might pull the trigger on this.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

Thanks for the info, ELazansky. I might pull the trigger on this.
    You're very welcome. Worst case scenario, you can always return it.

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Wow that is a good price! An auction just ended for the first two books at $157.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, very cool!!! Thank you I ordered one!!! Much obliged!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just arrived!!! I now have all three signed!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Just arrived!!! I now have all three signed!!!
    Congrats, Merlin. I went with a signed/dated copy off abebooks to complete my set of signed firsts. I had picked up the other two when he signed here in Minnesota but missed him when he was in town for CoM. Couldn't let that third one get away.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Wow, very cool!!! Thank you I ordered one!!! Much obliged!!!
    Ditto. $26 with shipping included to Canada is pretty good.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, folks!!!! I have to admit I am not enjoying the last installment as much as I did the preceding two, but it is very cool indeed!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast