Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Bev mentioned receiving ebook ARCs and then receiving physical ARCs. He read the ebook version and so wouldn't necessarily need to read the physical version. He also mentioned that the ebook ARC is probably the future of publishers providing review copies. The cost of production for an ebook is obviously less than for a printed version.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone heard news of a Cemetery Dance edition of City of Mirrors yet? I have the other two already.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

FYI that we'll have a consigned ARC of CITY OF MIRRORS posting on eBay this evening: unread, a touch of trace wear to edges and corners, publisher letter laid in. It's the first that I've physically held, and is a nice, solid copy.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Anyone heard news of a Cemetery Dance edition of City of Mirrors yet? I have the other two already.
    Random House has been very tight with sharing the text files on this particular series, and on the previous two books we didn't receive the final files until after the trade edition was published, so we're waiting a while longer before the official announcement. We do have galleys from Random House, so our cover artist is hard at work on the cover and our interior artist will be delivering 12 to 15 pieces of B&W art this time, a few more than the previous book.

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for that Brian. This one will be popular no doubt.

Now, can you share with us the chances of some slipcases for them being produced???

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the update, Brian!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Random House has been very tight with sharing the text files on this particular series, and on the previous two books we didn't receive the final files until after the trade edition was published, so we're waiting a while longer before the official announcement. We do have galleys from Random House, so our cover artist is hard at work on the cover and our interior artist will be delivering 12 to 15 pieces of B&W art this time, a few more than the previous book.

Best,
    Brian
    Brian,
    I'm sorry if I missed a previous posting... Who will be the artist(s) for this finale?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Thanks for that Brian. This one will be popular no doubt.

Now, can you share with us the chances of some slipcases for them being produced???
    Yeah, we have a pretty cool idea for a slipcase, but we'll wait to offer it until the third book is done!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I'm sorry if I missed a previous posting... Who will be the artist(s) for this finale?
    No worries... Tomislav Tikulin (cover) and Jill Bauman (interiors).

Brian

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Any updates on the Lettered edition of The Twelve?

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Any updates on the Lettered edition of The Twelve?
    It is supposed to be the next one in!

Brian

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Any Idea on When City of Mirrors S/N LE will be solicited for sale from Cemetery Dance?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Any Idea on When City of Mirrors S/N LE will be solicited for sale from Cemetery Dance?
    Great question brother... I want to get my number secured!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Best,
    Brian

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Best,
    Brian
    What, just because you answered the question the day before in the same thread you think you can just copy/paste!?!? So Lazy!!

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post

Best,
    Brian
    What, just because you answered the question the day before in the same thread you think you can just copy/paste!?!? So Lazy!!

It's a real time saver!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I've just been told that Goldsboro are doing a signed UK limited only 500 copies - not one of my usual threads so apologies if this is already been discussed.

Here
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I've just been told that Goldsboro are doing a signed UK limited only 500 copies - not one of my usual threads so apologies if this is already been discussed.

Here
    Thanks for posting that! This series is the only one I have been trying to collect every version of each book and I would have been disappointed to miss out on this one.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Here
    Thanks for the link, Simon! I just pre-ordered this edition.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the posting - I only had the CD version of the first two - so I will probably skip this - since I never got the prior goldsboro books.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like the UK covers but I also opted out of these.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    And you don't hear that too often

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    And you don't hear that too often
    It's really hard to do, especially around here.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have The Twelve but missed out on The Passage - trying to decide if I want to shell out 50-60 bucks for it. Their "Special" editions are just first printings with a numbered limitation page. Nothing really special...

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I have The Twelve but missed out on The Passage - trying to decide if I want to shell out 50-60 bucks for it. Their "Special" editions are just first printings with a numbered limitation page. Nothing really special...
    Their edition of the passage came with a slipcase. Most of the limiteds out there were made for waterstones. If you see one for $50-$60, get it. That's a great price.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast