Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dated will be tough. He never dated any of the books at the SF event.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap............. Shit Shit Shit !!
    Justin Cronin Oregon has been cancelled.
    Damn it.
    I asked him at the SF signing and he publicly didn't answer the question (actually said "not you again, next question"), but in queue he acknowledged that the book tour has worn him out. Logistically I can see how he HAS TO make the L.A. events, but dead heading back to Oregon afterwards and then flying to Miami never made sense.
    I have 5 books sitting here waiting to be signed, one of which I promised Garrell.
    I wonder if I could send them to him for signing? anybody have a contact?
    Personalized, or flatsigned?
    I was going to get Garrell's personalized.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hmm.. maybe a line from a book then. I'll keep an eye on eBay but I'd rather buy from a TDT member.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default help!

Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap............. Shit Shit Shit !!
    Justin Cronin Oregon has been cancelled.
    Damn it.
    I asked him at the SF signing and he publicly didn't answer the question (actually said "not you again, next question"), but in queue he acknowledged that the book tour has worn him out. Logistically I can see how he HAS TO make the L.A. events, but dead heading back to Oregon afterwards and then flying to Miami never made sense.
    I have 5 books sitting here waiting to be signed, one of which I promised Garrell.
    I wonder if I could send them to him for signing? anybody have a contact?
    Personalized, or flatsigned?
    I was going to get Garrell's personalized.
    This guy may be able able to help.
    Publicity contact: David Moench, 212-782-8282

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I asked him to date mine, otherwise I don't think he would've.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'm looking for a signed and dated copy of The Twelve. I received the book I ordered from VJ Books and the spine has a bit of a lean to it. He used those dreadful Priority envelopes and wrapped the book in bubblewrap too tightly, putting too much pressure on the spine.
    I have one for you. Got a copy from Murder by the book flatsigned and dated Nov 1 2012 if thats ok.
    Also got one personalized and dated same date.

Both are skinny sharpie, by the way.

Cost of book plus postage PM me.
    reality continues to ruin my life

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Cook I wasnt planning on going to tomorrows signing in Pasadena but I could rearrange the schedule and do it for you and Garrell. Pasadena is just a stones throw away from me. PM or email me and let me know. Would like to be reimbursed for the books but have no problem going and getting some personalized for you guys.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

TN - I PM'd you!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Cook I wasnt planning on going to tomorrows signing in Pasadena but I could rearrange the schedule and do it for you and Garrell. Pasadena is just a stones throw away from me. PM or email me and let me know. Would like to be reimbursed for the books but have no problem going and getting some personalized for you guys.
    I sent you a PM,

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Twisted

I sent you a PM,
    Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    TN - I PM'd you!
    Got the PMs - You guys want them dated?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't recall, TN having a "Smiley Face" grafted over her beautiful face at the RBR concert, but it is "Cali"!!! LOL Sounds like a great time was had by all. So sorry I missed out, but the wife comes first!!!

There may be a signed book in my future. Only TMIDITW knows (and of course, TN!!)!!!

P.S. GREAT PICS, RF!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Justin Cronin collectors, there was an excerpt from THE TWELVE, in EW.

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is looking looking for a Flatsigned copy of Twelve.... there is currently a supply on the shelves at RiverRun Books in Portsmouth NH. Was in there today. I could get for you or I imagine you can call the store and have sent.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    If anyone is looking looking for a Flatsigned copy of Twelve.... there is currently a supply on the shelves at RiverRun Books in Portsmouth NH. Was in there today. I could get for you or I imagine you can call the store and have sent.
    Very cool of you to point this out. Do you ever stop traveling? It seems like you are everywhere. LOL

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Very cool of you to point this out. Do you ever stop traveling? It seems like you are everywhere. LOL
    I am known to be an "EXPLORER"......... We were in Bangor Monday experiencing the Veterans Day parade,......... It was a great old community event with merchants showing respect by closing for the holiday.......... however no chance for some SK finds.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Courtesy of my good friend, Jerome (TMIDITW)

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic looking signature and inscription, Merlin! Job well done RF.

My Mood
    Twisted

Cronin Reading and Signing Nov 10 2012

For the guys who got books from this signing here's a few more pics of the event

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldsboro edition arrived today:

Noticed even tho sold out on their site was now listed at 70.00 pounds. They just raise it whenver eh?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe they do that to note current market value. It is a little odd. I'm out of town this weekend so I will have to wait til sunday to see mine, if it arrives while I'm gone that is.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got my Goldsboro edition yesterday. Was a little suprised that there was no slipcase. My Goldsboro edition of The Passage has a slipcase that was included. Am I missing something, or is there another edition I missed?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I got my Goldsboro edition yesterday. Was a little suprised that there was no slipcase. My Goldsboro edition of The Passage has a slipcase that was included. Am I missing something, or is there another edition I missed?
    I got mine as well. There is only the one edition from them. I just think they didn't go as big with this edition as they did with The Passage.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Are there any illustrations in the Goldsboro and Waterstones editions?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Are there any illustrations in the Goldsboro and Waterstones editions?
    Not that I can see. I think they are just the UK 1/1 editions with their little twists - the extra chapter for Waterstone's and the bronze edges and sig page for Goldsboro. Otherwise, they are identical.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I asked when I first ordered and they said no due to the additional cost. I think they substituted the bronze edging with the slipcase. I did find someone on eBay that has made a slipcase for the Twelve that looks similar to the one made for the passage. As soon as I get it and am satisfied with the product I will report back with seller info. Although, if you search eBay he's the only one selling the Twelve with a slipcase.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast