Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This one looks interesting if you don't have it. Don't know why seller says that it's NOT SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TWELVE-by-JU...item259427bf5f

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

CD will often end up with more books than signature sheets, so they end up with copies of the book being bound without the signatures. These books are then sold as part of CD's grab bag sales. I have two or three of these types of books at home.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

On a related note, I have a PC copy of The Twelve (I got it from a grab bag, but it is signed). I'll donate it to the Haven Fund auction. (Merlin - IM me your address if you want it.)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

THE CITY OF MIRRORS was announced for october... and is now postponed to a later date.
    A contact at the publisher just told me that Justin didnt finish writing the novel yet, so it won't be in 2014.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

The Passage CD S/L on ebay with less than three hours left, current bid is $99.99 Brand New copy #28

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Passage-...-/251624099608

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    THE CITY OF MIRRORS was announced for october... and is now postponed to a later date.
    A contact at the publisher just told me that Justin didnt finish writing the novel yet, so it won't be in 2014.
    I was just wondering about this, since I haven't heard any news about its release in a awhile. I'm super surprised that he hasn't finished writing it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    The Passage CD S/L on ebay with less than three hours left, current bid is $99.99 Brand New copy #28

Great price!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Great price![/QUOTE]

Yeah, someone is getting a great deal!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great price!
    $202 !!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

*Signed* Hardcover Publishers Copy - The Twelve by Justin Cronin Cemetery Dance $85 BIN or Make Offer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-Hardc...item1c46c16b9e

Justin Cronin THE TWELVE 1st/HB SIGNED LIMITED MINT Cemetery Dance Publications #279 This one's in the UK, so someone can save on shipping. GBP 60 BIN

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Justin-Croni...item566a4ef476

I also see #396, #538 and #798 up on eBay right now.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    *Signed* Hardcover Publishers Copy - The Twelve by Justin Cronin Cemetery Dance $85 BIN or Make Offer

Justin Cronin THE TWELVE 1st/HB SIGNED LIMITED MINT Cemetery Dance Publications #279 This one's in the UK, so someone can save on shipping. GBP 60 BIN

Great price but already have one. Looking for "The Passage" S/L. Anyone ??

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's weird that there aren't any of The Passage up right now but there's a half dozen The Twelve; seems like I see them all the time. There's one on Bookfinder.com, but it's way overpriced at $600.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

Great price but already have one. Looking for "The Passage" S/L. Anyone ??

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Premiere Collectibles has signed copies of The Twelve for $10 if anyone needs one.

http://premierecollectibles.com/the-twelve-a-novel/
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seeing this thread reminds me. I picked up an extra slipcase from Earthing Publishing for The Very Best of Best New Horror limited edition. It fits the CD S/L Twelve very nicely.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Premiere Collectibles has signed copies of The Twelve for $10 if anyone needs one.

http://premierecollectibles.com/the-twelve-a-novel/
    Be very cautious about ordering from them. They usually say First Edition, but they don't specify First Printing. I wanted to order a copy of Hilary Clinton's signed book, and the page said First Edition. I started a chat politely asking if they were First Printing copies, and the response was "It is a First Edition." The person wouldn't say any more than that. I'm sure for The Twelve, it is a 1/1, but just wanted to put that out there.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I've ordered a lot of books from them and they have always been 1st prints.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a couple of extra copies of the signed 1st printing if anyone needs one.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Justin Cronin tweeted this week: Just want to say, folks, sorry about #CityofMirrors pub date moving back. These things take time.But I think your patience will be rewarded.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you know what is the current estimated release date?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Justin Cronin tweeted this week: Just want to say, folks, sorry about #CityofMirrors pub date moving back. These things take time.But I think your patience will be rewarded.
    Cant wait for this book. I haven't discovered a new series that has captured my imagination like this one in a long time.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Do you know what is the current estimated release date?
    Before George R R Martin's next installment of A Song of Ice and Fire
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Not yet determined. Some time in 2015.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Cant wait for this book. I haven't discovered a new series that has captured my imagination like this one in a long time.

I LOVED the first book. Not so much the second...

The Passage CD S/L Like New #665 Starting Bid $0.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Passage-...item2ed831162d

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The Passage CD S/L Like New #665 Starting Bid $0.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Passage-...item2ed831162d
    I'm on it. Thanks
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast