Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What would the value be for a matching set from CD?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like those slipcases.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have first two of the series in matching numbers but CD. I have bought and paid for the 3rd as well and CD will ship when ready. I will sell these as a set, ship you the two I have now and change the address to yours from mine!! Perfect shape... make me an offer!! THANKS!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by FennyBate View Post
    Goldsboro edition, with custom slipcase.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Those are nice!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you have those slipcases made or are they from Goldsboro? I need to get those. They look great!!

Gunslinger Apprentice FennyBate is on a distinguished road FennyBate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No, not from Goldsboro, I had them made by Jeff Whiley.
    Lincoln.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lincoln.
    Very cool Lincoln. I just bought my tix to the Cronin reading in Melbourne - you going?

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Periphal - I want to, but haven't seen any details yet. Do you have a link?

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Periphal - I want to, but haven't seen any details yet. Do you have a link?
    Enjoy!

http://mwf.com.au/writer/justin-cronin/

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks mate. Which day are you attending?

Country
    Country Flag

I was tempted to do both but decided on the Saturday session - hope he's doing signings... I expect he will.

Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered my ticket, went for the Saturday. Might see you there!

Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered my ticket, went for the Saturday. Might see you there!
    Awesome!

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Lincoln.
    Thank Lincoln!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have first two of the series in matching numbers but CD. I have bought and paid for the 3rd as well and CD will ship when ready. I will sell these as a set, ship you the two I have now and change the address to yours from mine!! Perfect shape... make me an offer!! THANKS!
    Would take $400 for the set.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Kris, what would you value a non-matching set at? Just wondering what the premium may be for the matching component. Cheers

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Kris, what would you value a non-matching set at? Just wondering what the premium may be for the matching component. Cheers
    I think there is a $75-$100 value for that....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Would take $400 for the set.
    AND FREEEEEE SHIPPING! That is more than fair!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a spare copy that I have up for sale. PM me for shipping quotes and availability. SOLD

Justin Cronin - The City Of Mirrors - 1st/2nd Waterstones Exclusive Edition with extra 3 page essay - This book was exclusively the second printing of the book (the first printing was the trade 1st). £16

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE AS A SET - £90 AND I WILL COVER 50% OF SHIPPING WORLDWIDE - PM ME IF YOU WANT THESE. THESE HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD

Waterstones edition with an exclusive essay as an afterword titled 'How I finished The Passage Trilogy' by Justin Cronin. All the Waterstones editions are second printings.

Justin Cronin - The City Of Mirrors - UK 1st/2nd Waterstones Edition HB

This is a rare proof that does not seem to have been produced in vast numbers.

Justin Cronin - The City Of Mirrors - UK Advance Uncorrected Proof

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

The Passage – Justin Cronin – 1st
    The Twelve – Justin Cronin – 1st – Signed (4) NF or F
    The Twelve – Justin Cronin – UK 1st (2)
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

The CD set for $350 shipped. If I cannot get this... going up on Ebay early next week. They seem to do well there!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Going to see Justin Cronin tomorrow, at the Melbourne Writers Festival. Haven't been to an event like this before, really looking forward to it.

Country
    Country Flag

Saw Cronin at the Melbourne Writer's Festival yesterday, at ACMI theatre. He was interviewed for an hour and spoke about the Passage trilogy, his writing process, the broader genre of apocalyptic writing, and provided some intriguing but vague info about his next project (a sic fi with utopian themes). Seemed almost a full house (maybe 200 people). He gave the impression of a scholarly, intelligent, and funny guy. Afterwards I was able to have all of my The Passage US 1sts inscribed to me. He was friendly and generous, and (somehow) we got onto talking about Stephen King. I mentioned I had recently re-read The Stand. He asked me if i thought The Stand held up after all of these years (of course, I said "hell yes"). I mentioned how King had anointed him with his reviews, and Cronin said he was "amazed and humbled" by this and said he had not yet met King, but wanted to. All in all, a great day - celebrated with some pints of lager afterward.

Country
    Country Flag

Going to see Justin Cronin tomorrow, at the Melbourne Writers Festival. Haven't been to an event like this before, really looking forward to it.
    What did you think Lincoln?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast