2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41
Results 1,001 to 1,011 of 1011

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Breaker Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Realised I never posted these when I obtained them at an Evening with Justin I attended late last year.

Servant of Gan peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And he's on a roll, ladies and gents... Congrats mate.

Breaker Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    And he's on a roll, ladies and gents... Congrats mate.
    Ha! He's just finally spending some long overdue time back here on the site

Guardian of the Beam ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Must have been nice to meet Mr. Cronin.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Must have been nice to meet Mr. Cronin.
    It really was. He's obviously a very intelligent guy, spoke very well to the group and was conscious of not giving away spoilers for those of us who haven't finished the series. I got these done when I got another you may be familiar with :-)

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Team,
    What are these UK limited editions worth these days?

Guardian of the Beam ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like, you know, totally forgot you sent me a signed copy. Duh! I still haven't read CITY OF MIRRORS. Gonna' start again at the beginning. Soon, I hope.
    Last edited by ur2ndbiggestfan; 03-25-2017 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Stickler for deatails!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I just got to the huge change in The Passage which I knew there was one but I didnt know it would turn into YA novel. Pretty bummed.

Gunslinger Apprentice AstroDad is a glorious beacon of light AstroDad is a glorious beacon of light AstroDad is a glorious beacon of light AstroDad is a glorious beacon of light AstroDad is a glorious beacon of light AstroDad is a glorious beacon of light AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I just got to the huge change in The Passage which I knew there was one but I didnt know it would turn into YA novel. Pretty bummed.
    YA= Young Adult? I don't recall feeling that way, but I do agree it is quite jarring when the period changes. I recall thinking I had missed something it happened so quickly. Don't worry though, keep reading.

J. Peterman Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yup, I wasn't a fan of it when I came across it either. BUT...like AstroDad said, keep reading. It's all worth it in the end. You may even see some of those characters again.

I dont think Ill ever be able to forget Susie. Most of all, I will never forget that one night, working late
    on the catalog. Just the two of us. And we surrendered to temptation. And it was pretty good. - J. Peterman

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy of Justin Cronin's THE TWELVE for sale on eBay. This is a signed P/C copy published by CD. SOLD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-TWELVE-J...e=STRK:MESE:IT
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Dark Man Proof - blue cover
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41