Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Weird. Maybe she was reading an egalley. Still waiting on my copy. Should be here anytime.
    My electronic galley shows 696 pages.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Lol. My Random House must be the crack rock.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Justin Cronin tweeted a picture of the U.K. Proof. I don't know how to link the picture here.

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any opinions on what I should expect to pay for a Cemetery Dance S/L of The Passage?

Thanks.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post
    Any opinions on what I should expect to pay for a Cemetery Dance S/L of The Passage?

Thanks.
    I got matching numbers for $200ish but I think that was luck!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    And the first copy shows up on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/262272513012
    Wow, already at $95...
    $180... Wtf ???

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, already at $95...
    $180... Wtf ???
    Someone wants to read this more than I do. I can wait.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, already at $95...
    $180... Wtf ???
    Ended at $283.... Insane

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, already at $95...
    $180... Wtf ???
    Ended at $283.... Insane
    I was thinking the same thing. Certifiably nuts.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Another proof sold for $300 BIN

Country
    Country Flag

From Stephen King twitter

"Justin Cronin's CITY OF MIRRORS is fantastic. An incredibly satisfying conclusion to his vampire trilogy."

Maybe he will sell me the proof for reasonable price ?

Got mine today.

Country
    Country Flag

Niceeeee. Please let us know if it's good like King said

Niceeeee. Please let us know if it's good like King said
    Will do. It's next up in the reading pile after Morning Star.

Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shac, this is two hours from my house and I'm off that day. I can't find anything online about tickets, have you heard anything?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That event looks cool. Please let us know afterward, including photos. Enjoy!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by terrier91 View Post
    Shac, this is two hours from my house and I'm off that day. I can't find anything online about tickets, have you heard anything?
    Andy - It's free. Will I see you there ?

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Andy - It's free. Will I see you there ?
    Absolutely. I'm a few chapters into The Twelve now. I spoke with the event organizer yesterday.

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post

Thanks.
    I got matching numbers for $200ish but I think that was luck!!!!!!
    Thanks webstar1000

There are a few PC copies of the Cemetery Dance S/L going for between $150 and $200 at the moment, but I'm thinking it might be better to wait for a reasonably priced true numbered edition to appear.

Country
    Country Flag

I was hoping to pick up an ARC of The City of Mirrors before the signing next week, but wow.... They've been selling for some hefty prices on the Bay. I think I'll wait for the prices to drop after the hardcover comes out.

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen has a spectacular aura about brionen has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I was hoping to pick up an ARC of The City of Mirrors before the signing next week, but wow.... They've been selling for some hefty prices on the Bay. I think I'll wait for the prices to drop after the hardcover comes out.
    It looks like the prices are starting to creep down. One recently sold at $200 and another couple in the $190's. One did sneak through for $85 along with some other ARC - I almost bid on it but it got higher than I wanted to spend. I'm also just planning on waiting until the prices drop down to a reasonable level.

It looks like more are showing up, too, because I see at least 3 up for auction currently. Looks like people are trying to cash in while the market is hot; from a buyer's standpoint I hope it ends up flooding the market and dropping the going rate.

Country
    Country Flag

While as a collector, it's great that there are unread copies being sold, the reader in me is appalled that there are so many unread ARCs for sale two months prior to the book's publication. It would seem that the publisher needs to review who they're sending these to. I know they're not supposed to be sold, period.... But they are sent out to be read and reviewed. At least do that before selling the book. I mean, it was given for free.

There, that's my Dennis Miller rant for the day, haha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast