Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1091

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Realised I never posted these when I obtained them at an Evening with Justin I attended late last year.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And he's on a roll, ladies and gents... Congrats mate.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    And he's on a roll, ladies and gents... Congrats mate.
    Ha! He's just finally spending some long overdue time back here on the site

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Must have been nice to meet Mr. Cronin.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Must have been nice to meet Mr. Cronin.
    It really was. He's obviously a very intelligent guy, spoke very well to the group and was conscious of not giving away spoilers for those of us who haven't finished the series. I got these done when I got another you may be familiar with :-)

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Team,
    What are these UK limited editions worth these days?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like, you know, totally forgot you sent me a signed copy. Duh! I still haven't read CITY OF MIRRORS. Gonna' start again at the beginning. Soon, I hope.
    Last edited by ur2ndbiggestfan; 03-25-2017 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Stickler for deatails!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I just got to the huge change in The Passage which I knew there was one but I didnt know it would turn into YA novel. Pretty bummed.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I just got to the huge change in The Passage which I knew there was one but I didnt know it would turn into YA novel. Pretty bummed.
    YA= Young Adult? I don't recall feeling that way, but I do agree it is quite jarring when the period changes. I recall thinking I had missed something it happened so quickly. Don't worry though, keep reading.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yup, I wasn't a fan of it when I came across it either. BUT...like AstroDad said, keep reading. It's all worth it in the end. You may even see some of those characters again.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy of Justin Cronin's THE TWELVE for sale on eBay. This is a signed P/C copy published by CD. SOLD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-TWELVE-J...e=STRK:MESE:IT
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Selling lettered set of the Passage trilogy. I have the first book in my possession with the second 2 preordered through Cemetery Dance. I will update CD with the buyers details so that the next 2 are sent directly to new owner.

$2500, OBO. Domestic USPS Priority shipping included and will pay half of international shipping cost.

Thanks.

EDIT: Sold!

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

How in the hell has the lettered edition of The Twelve by CD not been published yet? It was announced June of 2014.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think that could be said of a few of their editions.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder what book is the oldest yet to be printed from them. Anything earlier than 2014?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I think that could be said of a few of their editions.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered Shocklines in 2012

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have cemetery dance 15 year celebration from July 2013
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

I guess that's what happens when you've announced more books than you can reasonably make in a year.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Some things look good in the trailer but it also looks cheap.
    The first time I watched it I started laughing that they spending so much time on the first 200 pages then I read this:
    https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2018/...universe-sdcc/

That just seems like they are gonna pad it out to have more episodes. Sad.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully Slater and Screech will show up at some point.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Some things look good in the trailer but it also looks cheap.
    The first time I watched it I started laughing that they spending so much time on the first 200 pages then I read this:
    https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2018/...universe-sdcc/

That just seems like they are gonna pad it out to have more episodes. Sad.
    I'm sure if HBO or Netflix was producing it, would have looked a lot different.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    How in the hell has the lettered edition of The Twelve by CD not been published yet? It was announced June of 2014.
    Has Cemetery Dance ever explained this delay? I know since I bought mine on secondary market there has been never ending status of "traycase in production". Unfortunately these delays are the reason I mainly focus on Subterranean Press and would have felt different if there was constant communication as to whats up.

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    Has Cemetery Dance ever explained this delay? I know since I bought mine on secondary market there has been never ending status of "traycase in production". Unfortunately these delays are the reason I mainly focus on Subterranean Press and would have felt different if there was constant communication as to whats up.
    Several times in various newsletters and direct emails to those waiting for books, but here it is again for those who missed that information!

A few years back, our traycase maker fell far behind on producing the cases due to a series of medical issues. He is a one man shop and he didn't tell us he was having trouble until he was pretty deep in his backlog of work. We didn't realize how far he had fallen behind because we've worked with him since the early 90s and had gotten "relaxed" with tracking the work we sent him. That's totally on us.

He is back in the saddle now and feeling better, and he is catching up as fast as he can. We're also sending projects to alternate vendors, which is how we've shipped 30 or so "older" Lettered Editions this year so far.

The difficulty with these small run cases is we only have the one vendor who can really handle this size run. Our three other (and bigger) vendors cannot produce these cases at anything resembling the budget we set aside for them, but we're still working with them on getting these cases done whenever possible to get these old projects shipped as soon as we can.

In the case of THE TWELVE, our usual vendor for these small runs does have half the run finished, but we cannot ship just half the run without causing massive panic and confusion (and further anger from the people who don't get shipped first), so hopefully he delivers the rest this fall like he has promised.

This is also why we're not announcing Lettered Editions for many of our new titles, or we're offering an alternative style with an upgraded book but no case (the budget for the traycase goes into nice materials for the book), or we're pricing the Lettered Editions appropriately to use a more expensive vendor for their production.

We should be through the remaining "old" projects by spring of 2019 if all goes well. Thanks so much for your patience!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    We should be through the remaining "old" projects by spring of 2019 if all goes well. Thanks so much for your patience!
    Wow, that would be fantastic.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Back to the The Passage TV series, it does look a little on the cheap side (though it could just be the Pilot). I want to be optimistic, but I just don't see it performing well.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast