+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
Results 1,026 to 1,036 of 1036

Thread: The Collectible Justin Cronin

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to be honest here...I keep trying but cannot get into any network shows. Some are okay for a random episode or so but for me they are cheap and lacking on many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Back to the The Passage TV series, it does look a little on the cheap side (though it could just be the Pilot). I want to be optimistic, but I just don't see it performing well.

Peter Gibbons Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I know what you mean. There's only so many police-fire-emergency-doctor shows you can watch before getting bored.
    Peter: "I don't like my job, and, uh, I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Cemetery Dance Signed Limited 3 book Set

The Passage Trilogy by Justin Cronin

The passage and The Twelve are in hand.
    City of Mirrors is paid for and I'll transfer ownership to whoever the buyer is.

This sale is for a 3 book matching set (#352).
    Books are in Fine condition.

PM me with offers.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Final price drop as I'd really prefer to sell to someone here rather than ebay.

This makes it less than $100 per book.

Cemetery Dance Signed Limited 3 book Set

$280 PP Gift for all 3 books (matching # Set)

The Passage Trilogy by Justin Cronin

The passage and The Twelve are in hand.

City of Mirrors is paid for and I'll transfer ownership to whoever the buyer is.

This sale is for a 3 book matching set (#352).

Books are in Fine condition.

Peter Gibbons Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a pretty good deal. I've been looking for CD's The Passage at a reasonable price for awhile, so if you ever want to break them up...
    Peter: "I don't like my job, and, uh, I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Is the Passage really coming to TV ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    yes

Maerlyn's Imp Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook has a brilliant future Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. November View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    yes
    Was there a thread I might have missed where this has already been discussed?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Not really it's in this forum somewhere but here's the commercial
    https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2018/...universe-sdcc/

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

I have my set of Cronin ARCs up on eBay. The first book is signed by Justin. If anyone is interested from here let me know and we’ll work something out. http://ebay.us/mDQ8QT?cmpnId=5338273189

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Not selling, just curious. Has anyone noticed a recent spike in value of the "Passage" trilogy books since the show was announced/premiered? I like to take note of these kind of situations/events. Thanks all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42