Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: New King releases coming out on Blu-ray and DVD

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Stand By Me is out today in 4k with some deleted and extended scenes.
    Plenty of sites have info if you just search for the movie itself.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Stand By Me is out today in 4k with some deleted and extended scenes.
    Plenty of sites have info if you just search for the movie itself.
    Love that movie.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Review for The Stand Blu-ray with screenshots.

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film5/blu-r...nd_blu-ray.htm

Example screenshot:

Spoiler:
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=25698
    Scream Factory has dated its upcoming Collector's Edition of Daniel Attias' film Silver Bullet (1985), starring Gary Busey, Everett McGill, Corey Haim, Megan Follows, and Robin Groves. The release will be available for purchase on December 17.

Exact technical specs and supplemental features to be included on this upcoming release have not yet been revealed. Both will be confirmed as the street date approaches.

Synopsis: In Stephen King's thrilling adaptation of his novelette, Cycle Of The Werewolf, a peaceful town is suddenly terrorized by a maniacal killer. The townsfolk think a madman is on the loose, but a wheelchair-bound 13-year-old (Corey Haim, The Lost Boys) knows the truth ... a werewolf is on the hunt. With the help of his Uncle Red (Gary Busey, Lethal Weapon), young Marty Coslaw sets out to stop the half-man/half-beast before he sinks his teeth into another innocent victim. Now, time is ticking ... and the full moon is about to rise.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Review for The Stand Blu-ray with screenshots.

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film5/blu-r...nd_blu-ray.htm
    Nice to see they included the main screenshot we were looking for.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=25972
    Scream Factory has dated its upcoming Collector's Edition of Mary Lambert's film Pet Sematary Two (1992), starring Edward Furlong, Anthony Edwards, Clancy Brown, Jared Rushton, and Darlanne Fluegel. The release will be available for purchase on February 25.

Exact technical specs and supplemental features have not yet been finalized, but the label has confirmed that director Lambert is "on board and very excited about the release".

Synopsis: Sometimes dead is better. But the shocking terror that plagued Ludlow, Maine, in Pet Sematary is still very much alive in this sequel to the 1989 hit film.

After the death of his wife, veterinarian Chase Matthews (Anthony Edwards, Zodiac) and his 13-year-old son, Jeff (Edward Furlong, Terminator: Dark Fate), move to Ludlow to rebuild their lives. Antagonized by the neighborhood kids, Jeff befriends another outsider, Drew Gilbert, who lives in fear of his cruel stepfather, Gus (Clancy Brown, John Dies At The End). After Gus cold-bloodedly shoots Drew's beloved dog, the boys bury the body in the local Indian burial grounds – a place rumored to have the powers of resurrection. But when evil is awakened, the boys realize that sometimes you should just let dead dogs lie.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awful.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ouch
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Now that It Chapter 2 has pretty much left theaters, does anyone know if there are any stated Blu-Ray/DVD release details/dates? I'm interested in something with both films, with the most extras I can get my hands on.

(I expect such info may already be on the It movie thread, but I fear spoilers, given that I managed not to see It 2 in the theater (my life is ridiculous)).

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Speaking of IT. I am still wondering if there will be a directors cut of part one and (or) part 2. I am also interested in knowing if they are really going to try and do that version
    with both movies merged into one long epic. I haven't bought part one yet because I wanted to see what they were going to come up with.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Now that It Chapter 2 has pretty much left theaters, does anyone know if there are any stated Blu-Ray/DVD release details/dates? I'm interested in something with both films, with the most extras I can get my hands on.

(I expect such info may already be on the It movie thread, but I fear spoilers, given that I managed not to see It 2 in the theater (my life is ridiculous)).
    Digitally at the end of november > https://amzn.to/2JVHNBw
    DVD/Bluray in december > https://amzn.to/2JVT7NQ
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Speaking of IT. I am still wondering if there will be a directors cut of part one and (or) part 2. I am also interested in knowing if they are really going to try and do that version
    with both movies merged into one long epic. I haven't bought part one yet because I wanted to see what they were going to come up with.
    I'm with you.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Digitally at the end of november > https://amzn.to/2JVHNBw
    Thanks!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

This product lists the 4K Ultra as separate from BR and DVD. I'm familiar with 4k TVs, but what exactly is the 4K when one buys a movie like this? Is it a different format of disc? Something else?

My Mood
    Cool

This product lists the 4K Ultra as separate from BR and DVD. I'm familiar with 4k TVs, but what exactly is the 4K when one buys a movie like this? Is it a different format of disc? Something else?
    Yes. It is a different disk and you have to have the right equipment to play it on. 4k has about 4 times the pixels that BR has so if done right, the picture looks much better then BR.

Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea.
    I didnt have a TV since about 15 years and well. Get stuff online and watch them on a small shitty screen

Country
    Country Flag

In germany, IT Chapter 2 will be available exclusively on amazon in an "ultimate edition" : 4k bluray ultra hd + figurine !
    >>> https://www.amazon.de/Ultimate-Colle...language=fr_FR

Country
    Country Flag

That's a pretty cool looking collection.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope the US version is the same, that is sweet.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't drop $300 for it.

Country
    Country Flag

By any chance, would anybody here have the 4 alternate endings from the "1408" movie?

Country
    Country Flag

I just found out that the TV version of "Needful Things" (3 hours instead of the 2 hours of the regular version) has just been released.
    In germany (so area 2 for DVDs/Blurays)
    For the first time, ever. Up until now, the version was circulating among collectors but had never really been sold.

For ordering it on amazon >>> https://amzn.to/37j2JMF

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

FRANKENSTEIN THE TRUE STORY is coming out in the Blu-Ray format on March 24, 2020, still at 183 minutes, the same as the 2006 DVD release.
    There was some controversy about this being a slightly chopped up version missing ten or fifteen minutes from the original, but I'll probably still buy it anyway.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

TALES FROM THE DARKSIDE, THE MOVIE
    Will be released by Scream Factory in june >>> https://bloody-disgusting.com/home-v...arkside-movie/

Country
    Country Flag

Well, that's definitely an attention collectors edition :

I just out about a german collectors edition of "The Sleepwalkers" with a bust !
    There seems to be 2 version of this collectors edition.

One that was originally sold as a 222 limited copies edition, now avail at 250€ on Amazon Germany and the above version, currently at 99 € on Amazon Germany (

There is also one on ebay just now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast