Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sexy Celebrity Pictures

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Sexy Celebrity Pictures

I had an idea for a thread. Posting sexy celebrity pictures! Not a bad idea, right? I have a few rules:

- No nudity.
    - Each person is only allowed to post one picture a day, so make 'em count.
    - Have fun!

This is my picture for the day. I'm not the hugest Jessica Biel fan. She's an ok actress, and she is attractive, but not SUPER sexy. At least that's what I thought until I found this pic:

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Betty Page is a classic but I have a thing for fit girls, Biel being a very good example. You can tell she's all natural and got that body by busting her ass off in the gym. So it's not just the body that is sexy, I also find that committment to yourself, determination and pushing yourself very attractive. I always thought my wife was beautiful but when I see her doing squats and deadlift and all the muscles are tight.. yowza. So uhm yeah, go team Fit Ladies.

My current favourite is Kate Beckinsale.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Obviously this thread needs some men in it.

Yums.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My mom loves him, lol.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

My longest crush; fifteen years now.

Current WWE Divas Champion; half moroccan, half english - all smoking hot.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mattrick, Shannon said one picture a day...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Then I won't post for three days. Easier then finding them again and linking them. Won't happen again.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Mattrick, Shannon said one picture a day...
    Yeah Mattrick !! Just can't follow the damn rules can ya.......

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I like my sexy celebrities to have a bit of nerd in them, so how about some Rashida Jones? Aside from being an actress and Quincy Jones' daughter, she is a comic book author and a Harvard graduate.

Mmmmmm.

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am having serious trouble finding pictures of my favorite actors shirtless.

But you don't need to be shirtless to be sexy!
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

So far Rashida gets my vote
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I agree with Ka-mai about not having to be shirtless to be sexy. I don't usually associate shirtless with sexy. However, this is the exception to that rule.

Fuuuuuuuck.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Was gonna go with one of the red dress pictures, but this'll do just nicely.

Jennifer Lawrence

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

To keep with my previous theme of sexy nerds, I present Janina Gavankar. She's a pretty hardcore gamer. When she was on g4's Attack of the Show, she talked about how she was an obsessive completionist giving the example that she was 2 kill streaks away from 100% completion on Assasin’s Creed. Oh how I love gamer girls. It doesn't hurt when they are this damned sexy either:
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Michael Fassbender could do dirty, dirty things to me.

I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A little more natural (other than the black out areas):

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, I guess I killed the thread. Sorry.
    I love Alice Cooper...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

And she makes him even more entertaining.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

She gets less attractive every day.

Alison Lohman, in middle. So attractive.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Another nerdy girl in the form of Alex Sim-Wise:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    Another nerdy girl in the form of Alex Sim-Wise:
    I really miss the old days (70's, 80's early 90's) where many women went braless and gave a hint of nipple.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mmmm.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast