+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Subterranean Press discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Just received my copy of CARRIE (the PS edition; my orders are through SubPress); and have preordered THINNER.

They (Sub) are offering matched numbers of CARRIE and THINNER (preorder) for $250.

Demon of the Prim DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Sweet, more Clive Barker on the way. http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p..._of_primordium
    Yeah, looks like it's time to use my discount from The Shining.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Asleep

any body have #170 of Pet Sematary? Will pay for shipping and replace with my copy!

I have #170 of Christine and Carrie.

Thank YOu!

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You might want to put that notice up in the PS Anniv Ed thread as well.

Traveler I/O will become famous soon enough

SubPress Grab Bags arrived today. Breathtakingly medium; these will be my last.

Gunslinger Apprentice uturn83 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Sorry to hear that. I was tempted, mind asking what you got?

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks is on a distinguished road

Default grab bag

Got my grab bag yesterday. Would agree, very ordinary. 13 books. 8 signed. Best one is a signed limited Robert Silverberg.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Sweet, more Clive Barker on the way. http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p..._of_primordium
    Yeah, looks like it's time to use my discount from The Shining.

Can somebody send me the code! I sent an email to Subpress, but I cant find my original email to order with my $40 gift certificate.

Guardian of the Beam frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dan Simmons' Endymion has finally been announced. The Hyperion books were classy productions; can't wait for my numbered and lettered editions.

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...etail/endymion

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

New:

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any ebook people out there? Sub Press sent out their newsletter this morning with a link to Gumroad which sells ebooks for them. They are heavily discounted. I'm going to pick up some of the McCammon books that I have only in signed version. Here is the link in case you didn't get it.

https://gumroad.com/subpress

Weedeater WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all WeDealInLead is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Most available to US only, even the OOP ones.

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

The Books of Blood are shipping!
    https://www.gofundme.com/help-hurricane-victim-pay-vet-bills

See what's in my eBay store!

Along the Path of the Beam Langolier will become famous soon enough Langolier's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does Subterranean send a shipping notification?

Guardian of the Beam frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, they do.
    But without specifying the book(s) being sent.

sk

Along the Path of the Beam Langolier will become famous soon enough Langolier's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

frik, thanks a lot! Really waiting for Books of Blood.

John F. Kennedy JulesH will become famous soon enough JulesH's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to give a shout out to Bill at Sub Press. I bought a copy of The Shining on the secondary market and the seller said he would forward the dust jacket when it arrived. However, he never did forward it and didn't reply to my emails. I contacted Bill to see if there were any spare copies I could buy and he said he would check. To my surprise, I returned home from work today to find a very well packaged dust jacket waiting for me. Sub Press sent it all the way to NZ completely free of charge - now that's great customer service
    Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage. Ray Bradbury

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JulesH View Post
    Just wanted to give a shout out to Bill at Sub Press. I bought a copy of The Shining on the secondary market and the seller said he would forward the dust jacket when it arrived. However, he never did forward it and didn't reply to my emails. I contacted Bill to see if there were any spare copies I could buy and he said he would check. To my surprise, I returned home from work today to find a very well packaged dust jacket waiting for me. Sub Press sent it all the way to NZ completely free of charge - now that's great customer service
    Sure is man...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll second that. I had a similar experience when buying a book of the secondary market with a less than desirable jacket. Same as you, one appeared on my doorstep shortly after Bill saying he'd see if he had one.

Even better, I once inquired him regarding a long out of print (and never actually announced) chapbook that had been given as a freebie to those who had pre-ordered a certain Kiernan title. As I had just found out about the chapbook, I wrote to Bill without really hoping he had a copy still, that many years later. He replied that he didn't, unfortunately. The next week though, without warning, a package showed up on my door with not one, but *several* out of print chapbooks that I had yet to collect (and only one that I already had) from Kiernan. Free of charge, completely as a gift. I was blown away.

Bill truly is a gentleman among publishers.

Goldmember Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

All editions of the shining available at sub press for issue price
    Wanted:

Any Sk art portfolios
    Lsoe gift
    Salem's Lot Prints and Traycase!

ANY SK S/l #54 or #464

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Must be PC copies... last time they did this I asked and they were the damaged ones too.... (returns)
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It says the limited ones do have the scuffing issues but come with the DJ - all still available including a lettered

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't purchase if you already bought one from them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast