+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Subterranean Press discussion thread

Other worlds Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Im looking forward to seeing your Lettered Editions when this is released. Personally I ordered the Numbered edition. Im good with the $175 price tag on that one.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b is on a distinguished road

Is it just me or has Subpress been on fire 🔥? Every book looks incredible and they are signing amazing authors. Very excited to read Gideon the Ninth!

Servant of Gan Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Yeah, they have some amazing books coming out between now and January, and have some incredible announcements coming that Bill has already teased online.

Can't wait for Fire & Blood, The Labyrinth of the Spirits, and Use of Weapons to all land on my doorstep. And Jemisin, Gibson and Willis to be pre-ordered later this year.

HBJ
    If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29