+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Thread: Subterranean Press discussion thread

Traveler The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about

I thought the statements by Bill and news from Camelot state that the first four numerals went to folks who will never dispose of their copies until their “death (something like that), which all happened prior to Camelot getting ahold of six books. Then roman numeral V - VIII were sold to collectors, with the remaining IX and X held by Camelot as their retirement fund/the vault. To sum it up, we know exactly who holds V - X, but we have no info on who holds the first four.

Am I correct?

Correction: An individual by the name of Matt F* holds copy IX so I guess Camelot holds two of the leftovers from six. V, VIII, and IX are taken by collectors (can’t tell which other one got purchased).
    Arnold’s Want List by GRRM
    • Songs of the Dying Earth: Subterranean (Letter S)
    • Shadow Twin: Subterranean (Letter S)
    • GRRM: RRestropective: Subterranean (Letter S)
    • Hunter's Run: Subterranean (Letter S)
    • Armageddon Rag: Poseidon Nemo (Letter S)

Goldmember Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by The_Antiquarian View Post
    I thought the statements by Bill and news from Camelot state that the first four numerals went to folks who will never dispose of their copies until their “death (something like that), which all happened prior to Camelot getting ahold of six books. Then roman numeral V - VIII were sold to collectors, with the remaining IX and X held by Camelot as their retirement fund/the vault. To sum it up, we know exactly who holds V - X, but we have no info on who holds the first four.

Am I correct?
    I can say with certainty IX is in my hands not Camelot not sure what numbers they kept. Direct from Camelot newsletter:
    The Wait Is Over!
    Here Are the Details
    You Have All Been Waiting For!

Our initial announcement called this a "previously unknown" state of this book. We forgot some people on the internet take things too literally. Common sense would tell you that if it exists, someone has to know about it, it had to be made and handled by someone, in fact we've know about it since it was produced as we were lucky enough to be one of the four copies originally distributed.
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Traveler The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    I can say with certainty IX is in my hands not Camelot not sure what numbers they kept. Direct from Camelot newsletter:
    The Wait Is Over!
    Here Are the Details

Our initial announcement called this a "previously unknown" state of this book. We forgot some people on the internet take things too literally. Common sense would tell you that if it exists, someone has to know about it, it had to be made and handled by someone, in fact we've know about it since it was produced as we were lucky enough to be one of the four copies originally distributed.
    Ah! You are the great Matthew F* from thr FB group
    Arnold’s Want List by GRRM
    • Songs of the Dying Earth: Subterranean (Letter S)
    • Shadow Twin: Subterranean (Letter S)
    • GRRM: RRestropective: Subterranean (Letter S)
    • Hunter's Run: Subterranean (Letter S)
    • Armageddon Rag: Poseidon Nemo (Letter S)

Goldmember Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all

The Wait Is Over!
    Here Are the Details

I'll take that, shit wife doesn't even call me the great Matthew but I might have to have my Son start referencing me in that fashion as he can still be molded at his young age, ha.
    Thanks Arnold
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

The Wait Is Over!
    Here Are the Details

I'll take that, shit wife doesn't even call me the great Matthew but I might have to have my Son start referencing me in that fashion as he can still be molded at his young age, ha.
    Thanks Arnold
    I always thought of you as "Matt the great & Terrible" F******, but that's just me. lol BTW, I'm still waiting for my signed copy of "Sleeping Beauties", Mr Great!!!! lol lol lol j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    The Wait Is Over!
    Here Are the Details

Thanks Arnold
    I always thought of you as "Matt the great & Terrible" F******, but that's just me. lol BTW, I'm still waiting for my signed copy of "Sleeping Beauties", Mr Great!!!! lol lol lol j/k
    Thanks Bill, that would be because you had me send it to UK back from in 2017. On 12/9/2017 I received an email saying received many thanks?

Sorry Bill, I missed the JK part at the end, ha.

Maerlyn's Imp St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The leather on the book is BLACK Leather...
    Were different colors made? They looked blue in this post:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1150476

...which seemed to be confirmed in this one:

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    It looks blue in the photos, but it's actually black, isn't it?

Quite striking, bold, simple design.
    No, It's very Blue. Alec and I agreed on "Cornflower Blue'
    Just curious.
    So...we're not invading Poland?

The case is a cornflower blue, book is black leather

Servant of Gan Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack's Avatar

The endpapers are clad in this unusually colored material:

... designed by the artist Yanni (aka Laurel).

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium
    Blackout

Other worlds Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    The endpapers are clad in this unusually colored material:

... designed by the artist Yanni (aka Laurel).

HBJ
    That should settle all questions.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not really.
    Who's Yanni?

Along the Path of the Beam NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM will become famous soon enough NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Not really.
    Who's Yanni?
    Laurel? Sorry couldn't resist. No idea either
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:
    Farseer Trilogy
    Senlin Ascends and Arm of the Sphinx

Looking for SubPress S/L:
    #8's Malazan Books of the Fallen

Looking for Centipede Press S/L
    The Forever War

Servant of Gan Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack is a splendid one to behold Hunchback Jack's Avatar

“If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium
    Blackout

John F. Kennedy OldCrow88 will become famous soon enough OldCrow88 will become famous soon enough OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So what you're saying is the endpapers are white with gold trim?
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Servant of Gan Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    So what you're saying is the endpapers are white with gold trim?
    No, blue with black trim

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27