Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Subterranean Press discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, You didn't get your Red Rider BB gun for Christmas either?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

So the thing about getting a lettered book from SP is to buy it separately. The time it takes to add other items, the lettered will sell out. You will have to pay extra shipping, but it saves time and missed opportunities.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

When ARTEMIS came out, I had no trouble getting both though. The order went through smoothly. There might have been a glitch at checkout, I don't know.

The good news is not adding another $530 to my credit card, so there's a silver lining after all.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a Subterranean Press S/L edition of Rogues up on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/29243142662...84.m1558.l2649

If anyone here is interested shoot me a PM.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a Subterranean Press S/L edition of Rogues up on Ebay.

New Link... Better Price. Will go below publisher price for someone here...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/29243279453...84.m1558.l2649

If anyone here is interested shoot me a PM.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Need to sell to cover a purchase... Here's your chance for a great deal...

Subterranean Press
    Signed Limited
    The Martian by Any Weir
    Comes in Jeff's aftermarket slipcase
    Book and slipcase are like new.

$150 PP gift (shipped via UPS).

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:
    Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
    Subterranean Press Signed Limited
    Comes in custom slipcase (made by Jeff)
    All in Like new condition/Unread

PM me with offer if you are interested

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone a Jeff Vandermeer fan? SP just released Borne S/L https://subterraneanpress.com/complete-borne
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone here snag a Lettered edition of Stories of Your Life and Others? If so, would you mind sharing some pics?

I just got my numbered edition today and I think it's a pretty cool production! Something different for Sub Press: a die cut dust jacket over printed cloth boards, and interior illustrations. It was designed by Jacob McMurray and he did an amazing job as usual (he has designed a number of books for Centipede Press, including the amazing edition of The Anubis Gates and the ongoing RA Lafferty collections).

I usually am not interested in Sub Press lettered editions, but there are some that they have done that are simply amazing. The Stories of Your Life and Others Lettered was more expensive than their usual Lettered editions ($500 vs $250-$350) and there are also only 26 copies. I'm really curious what they did with this one and if it's something I should try to keep an eye out for.

Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

I think the lettered is still a few months off, but I'm eagerly awaiting how it looks like, since as you said, the $500 and up editions are usually where it's at design-wise. Also, cool info on Jacob McMurray! The Centipede Anubis Gates was phenomenal.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    I think the lettered is still a few months off, but I'm eagerly awaiting how it looks like, since as you said, the $500 and up editions are usually where it's at design-wise. Also, cool info on Jacob McMurray! The Centipede Anubis Gates was phenomenal.

I didn't think about the fact that there is a lag between the numbered and lettered...

Please do share when it arrives!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Rooster will become famous soon enough

If no one has when my copy will be on its way over the Atlantic, I certainly will!

And can I just say how pleased I was when they announced this book. I know it's sound business practice to publish the "new hotness" books, but as nowadays I can't keep up with them anymore, it is good that past - dareisayit - masterpieces are visited as well.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ted Chiang is a Maestro
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale :

$350 Shipped (PP gift)

Nos4a2
    Subterranean Press Signed Limited Edition
    With slipcase from Subterranean Press
    Book and slipcase in Fine condition.

I'll also throw in a Nos4a2 license plate and the Skelton Candy Cane "Key".

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Any idea when the Sub Press edition of the below might be up for preorder?

The Labyrinth of the Spirits by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Enjoying "The Chalk Man." So much so that I (accidentally) ordered a second copy having forgotten that I had already ordered it. Oh well. A good book. An amazing number of plot similarities to IT. Also reminds me a bit of "Summer of Night."

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in the below:

Subterranean Press:
    Nos4a2
    Signed Limited Edition with slipcase
    Book and slipcase are in Fine condition.

If interested message me.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Farewell Summer
    I Sing the Body Electric
    Skeleton
    Golden Apples of the Sun
    Moby Dick
    Where Everything Ends

The Hunter from the Woods
    The Wolf Hour

All Sub Press Lettereds.. anyone interested? I have them to sell if the right offer
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Kris, any McCammon numbereds for sale?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Kris, any McCammon numbereds for sale?
    Yeah there is a bunch. Any you after? PM me the list
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Your post finally pulled me out of lurker territory. First post ever so can't PM you. But am interested in the Hunter/Wolf lettered pair.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Your post finally pulled me out of lurker territory. First post ever so can't PM you. But am interested in the Hunter/Wolf lettered pair.
    I cannot PM you. But it is still for sale. Email: kris@mmphalifax.com
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Coolness. Email sent.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Coolness. Email sent.
    WELCOME TO THE SITE TOO. It is a great place my man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Camelot will be selling one of 10 copies of an edition of Subterranean Press' The Shining that were never sold before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast