Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Subterranean Press discussion thread

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, it is. It goes to show SP has donated in the past, and that the "donation" now was not just to get the ok to make these...books. In 2017 Haven took $16,582 in donations and was listed as a Section 501(c)(3) exempt private foundation thru Dec. 31, 2017. So they would not have been reclassified til 2018 if at all. The 2018 paperwork hasn't been posted yet, but one can request it under an FOIA request. This place was really one of the only donors. That might sound like a lot to regular people trying to make ends meet, but I doubt it is to a 12M Dollar foundation. And I don't remember the letter saying they reclassified themselves... it says they have decided to "function" as a private foundation and not accept donations. Again, their right. In the e-mail I got, SP says "All proceeds we receive from the books, less shipping costs, has been donated to The Haven Foundation. A check is already on the way to them." Maybe SP didn't get the memo. Maybe their check will be returned to them.

I don't think SP or Camelot owes anybody anything. It seems to me most are in a snit because SP changed it's mind and just sold the books to Camelot - their right; Camelot in the past has said its business is their retirement fund - and they can run their business as they wish; and it looks like the Haven Foundation isn't really interested in donations and now everyone feels betrayed.

Maybe SP should just not make any more SK limited editions, then there won't be any future problems.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't see where The Haven Foundation reclassified themselves. Their 990s are consistently for a private foundation.

Private foundations can accept donations. The Haven Foundation has decided not to accept donations anymore. That does not mean they are precluded from doing so.

Subterranean Press was under no legal obligation in regards to this production other than to the King organization. If King is satisfied that Bill met his obligation then far be it from me to nay-say either.

Camelot simply followed their business model of buying and selling books.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Bill, for clarity: Nowhere in this letter does Haven say it cannot accept donations.

Here’s the letter posted upthread:

Question: Why does anyone care that Sub Press changed their mind about a single annual auction process over a period of years and instead sold them off in a bundle to someone else who then sold them to the public all at once? Who was harmed and how were you harmed?
    What, you're a lawyer now? It says in the first paragraph that "They are no longer accepting donations". BTW according to, Margaret Morehouse the "donation" was a business deal not a charitable donation, per se. Splitting hairs and all as to how you want to interpret it. Meaning, SP contributed to the HF funding portfolio for the rights to publish the book. Legal and all I suppose, but still somewhat mis-leading with how they advertised it. Bottom line, I'll have noting to do with either HF (not that I really can) nor SP in the future. I personally feel betrayed though I realize many others don't share that sentiment. Here's the response directly from the HF:

"We remain a fully funded private foundation.

The Subterranean Press project was a business deal. It had nothing to do with the foundation.

We continue to encourage fundraising for other deserving foundations with different missions."

Margaret Morehouse RN
    The Haven Foundation Administrator

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Bill, for clarity: Nowhere in this letter does Haven say it cannot accept donations.

Question: Why does anyone care that Sub Press changed their mind about a single annual auction process over a period of years and instead sold them off in a bundle to someone else who then sold them to the public all at once? Who was harmed and how were you harmed?
    What, you're a lawyer now? It says in the first paragraph that "They are no longer accepting donations". BTW according to, Margaret Morehouse the "donation" was a business deal not a charitable donation, per se. Splitting hairs and all as to how you want to interpret it. Meaning, SP contributed to the HF funding portfolio for the rights to publish the book. Legal and all I suppose, but still somewhat mis-leading with how they advertised it. Bottom line, I'll have noting to do with either HF (not that I really can) nor SP in the future. I personally feel betrayed though I realize many others don't share that sentiment. Here's the response directly from the HF:

The Subterranean Press project was a business deal. It had nothing to do with the foundation.

We continue to encourage fundraising for other deserving foundations with different missions."

Margaret Morehouse RN
    That letter was also from 2017.
    We now are in 2019.

The letter do not say that they will never be reopened for donations, nor that donations that may have been agreed upon in the past couldnt be accepted anymore.

Just my opinion.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I don't see where The Haven Foundation reclassified themselves. Their 990s are consistently for a private foundation.

Private foundations can accept donations. The Haven Foundation has decided not to accept donations anymore. That does not mean they are precluded from doing so.

Subterranean Press was under no legal obligation in regards to this production other than to the King organization. If King is satisfied that Bill met his obligation then far be it from me to nay-say either.

Camelot simply followed their business model of buying and selling books.

I really couldnt agree more.
    I would send some reputation points but apparently I cannot do so.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Merlin, understand you are personally aggrieved by this but not sure why you would question whether subpress actually donated monies received, or generalise this into public outrage,

To me it is a handful here and a few other sites that either support or are unhappy in how this panned out.

Is it a bit much to question their honesty regards paying hf or other people calling into question irs submissions?

You and the other guys here are so very well respected, but this line of questioning feels a little too far in my eyes.

But hey, i could stop reading this thread. No one forcing me.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think most everything that can be said has been said. I'm not going to tell anyone to stop posting about the matter, but perhaps it would be better if in the near future, we move on.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Merlin, understand you are personally aggrieved by this but not sure why you would question whether subpress actually donated monies received, or generalise this into public outrage,

To me it is a handful here and a few other sites that either support or are unhappy in how this panned out.

Is it a bit much to question their honesty regards paying hf or other people calling into question irs submissions?

You and the other guys here are so very well respected, but this line of questioning feels a little too far in my eyes.

But hey, i could stop reading this thread. No one forcing me.
    Charity, in my mind, is when you give something to someone or some organization to help them with no expectation of anything but a good feeling in return. That is what a plethora of members here did whenever we held the Haven fund raiser. Conversely, what appears to have happened with SP is that they paid, S. King for the right to publish this edition and he subsequently contributed the fee to the HF funding portfolio which, they created as part and parcel to their IRS reclassification. Nothing illegal about the transaction at all, but on the part of SP to advertise the fee as a "donation" to a charity is misleading in my book.

You folks are more than free and entitled to view this in whatever fashion you wish. I have simply stated where I stand on the subject and as, Jerome has suggested, I am now done with it. There is no further need to try to convince me otherwise nor, will I endeavor to do the same. I have not attacked nor impugned the integrity of anyone here. Believe as you wish, it is your right. There is no need to address me personally on the matter as I am as entitled to my opinion as you folks are to yours, right?

What is more important, in my humble opinion, is how my beloved "Yankees" will do against the, Blue Jays this evening and the rest of the 3 game series!!! Tanaka, is on the mound tonight and I expect good things!! Now, I am sure that there are others who would state a very different opinion on the matter, but the heck with them!!! lol lol

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    So, hey. Subterranean have a 50% off sale going and there are some pretty good deals to be had, for example Summer of Night SL for $125, new Tim Powers SL for $30 etc.

https://subterraneanpress.com/50-off-select-titles
    Now that the waters have calmed. . . Whether WeDeal meant it or not this was a very funny post in the middle of the thread. Hilarious or greatest timing ever!

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AND, there is nothing to substantiate that a dime ever went to the Haven Foundation!! Furthermore, the HF formally stated on letterhead that they were no longer allowed to accept outside donations per the restrictions that are associated with their re-classification of the charity imposed by the IRS. This has been somewhat substantiated even further by, Kingfan's research and discovery of no filings since 2017. S For the record, it was the policy of this site to publicly post a picture of the check that was sent to the HF and the HF's regular practice to send us a formal letter of thanks referring to the donated amount. That letter was traditionally also posted publicly by this site for everyone to note. So far, neither Sub Press nor the HF have offered anything similar to verify the charitable transaction. This seems somewhat "Off" to me that the HF would change its typical policy of thanking a donor for the contribution to the fund after regularly doing it for us many years running.

If, Sub Press would produce copies of these items at least half the dilemma would be resolved. Of course, there would still be the issue of the HF accepting the donation after 2017 when it claimed to be precluded from doing so in 2017. And, Kingfan is very right in stating that the private sale resulted in very likely a much smaller amount going to charity than an auctioned would have gleaned. The whole thing smells bad and does nothing to bolster, Sub Press's reputation with me and I assume a good portion of the general King buying public. I'd say it was the converse and actually has caused damage to their reputation.

Margaret Morehouse RN
    The Haven Foundation can still accept donations. They have chosen not to. The letter states, "We are no longer accepting donations." That is a far cry from, "HF formally stated on letterhead that they were no longer allowed to accept outside donations per the restrictions that are associated with their re-classification of the charity imposed by the IRS." They never said that they could not accept donations. They never said they were reclassified. They never mentioned the IRS.

Subterranean Press has no obligation to publicize their business dealings.

The Haven Foundation must, and no doubt will, continue to abide by IRS rules in regard to donations.

A business deal between two parties that includes a charitable donation to a third party is not uncommon.

Along the Path of the Beam The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about

The Haven Foundation can still accept donations. They have chosen not to. The letter states, "We are no longer accepting donations." That is a far cry from, "HF formally stated on letterhead that they were no longer allowed to accept outside donations per the restrictions that are associated with their re-classification of the charity imposed by the IRS." They never said that they could not accept donations. They never said they were reclassified. They never mentioned the IRS.

The Haven Foundation must, and no doubt will, continue to abide by IRS rules in regard to donations.

A business deal between two parties that includes a charitable donation to a third party is not uncommon.
    I absolutely agree with Mr. Lurker and Mr. Br!an. Subterranean Press is one of the most established private presses in the industry and it is extremely presumptive and outrageous of anyone to allege that Bill would throw away years of reputation built, for nothing. For those who have received bulletins and emails from Subterranean, it is clear that Bill not only does decision making from managerial level, but is also personally involved in all facets of Press operation, from marketing, accounting, to shipping. With hundreds of authors aligned with the Press with more than dozens of new books published each year, I also agree that it would have been pretty tough allotting some time to make this charity auction happen. Instead of having the books being shelved for another twenty years, Bill decided to sell the copies to a more capable seller and send that proceeds to HF.

Some are furious because they did not get the chance to submit their bids for the books via auction. However, strongly believe that if they were offered via auction, the individual books could have reached $15k ~ $20k, making it even more out of reach for vast majority of the collectors.

Some are also fuming because Camelot is taking a substantial amount of proceeds that could have been gifted to HF. Although there is merit to this argument, if Bill handed the books to established auction houses (Bloomsbury, Swann Gallery, and etc.) to do the sales for him, they would have taken in excess of 20% in premium of the final value from the seller’s side, and another 25% from the buyer’s side. (Some claims that Ebay could be used, but who on the right mind use Ebay for auction when their reputation is at stake?) Camelot has been in business for over two decades and has access to customers with deep deep pockets and accordingly, used their vast connection to instantly sell the copies. I don’t see why the bookseller should not be compensated for his/her effort.

Also, please try to remember that Subterranean has not pocketed a single cent from this transaction. Subterranean had leftover signature pages and with the approval by SK, decided to do something meaningful for everyone. They even used their own out of expense to do the binding, printing, and making traycases for the books. A lumpsum check was received from Camelot and the Press sent that amount to HF without taking a cent. HF benefited. The prospective owners of the copies benefited. Even those who will soon receive aid from HF will benefit. All except Subterranean. Why are we complaining?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The_Antiquarian View Post

I absolutely agree with Mr. Lurker and Mr. Br!an. Subterranean Press is one of the most established private presses in the industry and it is extremely presumptive and outrageous of anyone to allege that Bill would throw away years of reputation built, for nothing. For those who have received bulletins and emails from Subterranean, it is clear that Bill not only does decision making from managerial level, but is also personally involved in all facets of Press operation, from marketing, accounting, to shipping. With hundreds of authors aligned with the Press with more than dozens of new books published each year, I also agree that it would have been pretty tough allotting some time to make this charity auction happen. Instead of having the books being shelved for another twenty years, Bill decided to sell the copies to a more capable seller and send that proceeds to HF.

Some are furious because they did not get the chance to submit their bids for the books via auction. However, strongly believe that if they were offered via auction, the individual books could have reached $15k ~ $20k, making it even more out of reach for vast majority of the collectors.

Some are also fuming because Camelot is taking a substantial amount of proceeds that could have been gifted to HF. Although there is merit to this argument, if Bill handed the books to established auction houses (Bloomsbury, Swann Gallery, and etc.) to do the sales for him, they would have taken in excess of 20% in premium of the final value from the seller’s side, and another 25% from the buyer’s side. (Some claims that Ebay could be used, but who on the right mind use Ebay for auction when their reputation is at stake?) Camelot has been in business for over two decades and has access to customers with deep deep pockets and accordingly, used their vast connection to instantly sell the copies. I don’t see why the bookseller should not be compensated for his/her effort.

Also, please try to remember that Subterranean has not pocketed a single cent from this transaction. Subterranean had leftover signature pages and with the approval by SK, decided to do something meaningful for everyone. They even used their own out of expense to do the binding, printing, and making traycases for the books. A lumpsum check was received from Camelot and the Press sent that amount to HF without taking a cent. HF benefited. The prospective owners of the copies benefited. Even those who will soon receive aid from HF will benefit. All except Subterranean. Why are we complaining?
    $15-20k? PLEASE.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Lol Kris I’m with you. Antiquarian - they were already far, far out of reach for 99% of collectors. 2-3k more isn’t going to hurt someone who can spend 12.5.

Along the Path of the Beam The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Lol Kris I’m with you. Antiquarian - they were already far, far out of reach for 99% of collectors. 2-3k more isn’t going to hurt someone who can spend 12.5.
    By that logic, everyone who drives Mercedes Benz E-class sedan could have gotten S-class with ease. Or perhaps Mercedes should entirely get rid of E-class line and sell C-class and S-class. Everyone has price points uniquely situated to their own and those additional $1k, $2k, or even $3k could mean yes or no when making purchases.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Is it wrong that I couldn’t give a flying fuck either way?
    What he said
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

By that logic, everyone who drives Mercedes Benz E-class sedan could have gotten S-class with ease. Or perhaps Mercedes should entirely get rid of E-class line and sell C-class and S-class. Everyone has price points uniquely situated to their own and those additional $1k, $2k, or even $3k could mean yes or no when making purchases.
    Dude that's a false equivalence fallacy. People who can afford to spend 12,500 on a single book are not going to bat an eye at an addition thousand or two to obtain the book they want. Cars aren't comparable to books.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Dude that's a false equivalence fallacy. People who can afford to spend 12,500 on a single book are not going to bat an eye at an addition thousand or two to obtain the book they want. Cars aren't comparable to books.
    I know for me an additional thousand or two would make a difference.
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

False 3Quivalence Fallacy ... that's a good band name. Or maybe just 3Quivalence now that I see it spelled out like that.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    False 3Quivalence Fallacy ... that's a good band name. Or maybe just 3Quivalence now that I see it spelled out like that.
    I'd go to their show.

In fact, I think I have have already seen those guys.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bill,
    So if I get this right the whole thing smells bad?
    You gotta bad feeling about this one do ya?

Do you remember posting this... "Well stated. Unfortunately, there seems to be a propensity for some folks on this site to cast aspersions on people without any direct and/or actual evidence. This is not the first time something like this has occurred and I am afraid will most likely not be the last time either. IDK why some people feel the need to sully a members reputation based on speculation or suspicion and not actual evidence or experience. I dare say they would not appreciate the same being done to them though."

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What he said
    I'm with them.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, is the E-class the gift or limited edition Price points do matter to me. But I'm a 99 percenter
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    What he said
    I'm with them.
    There’s a shocker!
    What? Did you forget your name badge and stick at work?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What he said
    I'm with them.
    ditto

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    What he said
    I'm with them.
    ditto
    I too would like to join this conga line.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast